Arunachal Pradesh E Pass 2022 – As we Know that Arunachal Pradesh government imposed lock down in all over state to control pandemic situation of Covid19. Arunachal Pradesh Government launched an official website for Covid-19 ePass for Essential Service for different Cities such as Itanagar, Tawang, Roing, Tezu, Khonsa, Pasighat etc. In this situation Aurnachal Pradesh Govt decide to provide Curfew Movement e-Pass to the essential service providers. Lockdown (e-Pass) Movement Pass Registration official website i.e. https://eservice.arunachal.gov.in.
- Arunachal Pradesh E Pass 2022
- Arunachal Pradesh Curfew Pass 2022 Online Application Form
Arunachal Pradesh E Pass 2022
Government of Arunachal Pradesh started the process to issue online lockdown e-passes to any people entering the state. The technology backed online system is not just likely to ease the application process but will also keep a tab on the health of people entering the state. While the Government has offered ePass facility for movement during the curfew, you should act responsibly and should apply for it only in case of extreme emergency. To offer a speed breaker to the regular rising cases of COVID19, Arunachal Pradesh Government has announced a partial lockdown in the state.
Arunachal Pradesh E Pass 2022 Details
|Name of the Government||Government of Arunachal Pradesh|
|The objective of this E-Pass||To keep control on the sudden increase of COVID-19 cases in the state|
|Official Website||serviceonline.gov.in (or) https://eservice.arunachal.gov.in|
||Arunchal Pradesh Covid19 Curfew E Pass Status|
||Curfew E Pass|
Also Check E Pass Status
Required Document For Arunachal Pradesh E Pass 2022 Application Form
During this Lockdown period, due to COVID 19, Arunachal Pradesh Govt. is giving relaxation by issuing Arunachal Pradesh Curfew EPass for some essential sectors and service providers. Applicant need to provide following Information in Application Form.
- Name of Applicant
- Purpose of e Pass
- Mobile Number
- Email Id
- Type of Vehicle and it’s registration Number
- Applicant Residential Address
- Aadhaar Number
- Pass Time Duration.
- GST and Employee Details
Applicant must be provided following document for verification.
Document to Upload
- Passport size Photo
- Valid ID Proof [Aadhaar, Voter ID or other]
- Upload ID/Certificate/Application
Also Check>>>> PM Kisan 8th Installment Status
Arunachal Pradesh Curfew Pass 2022 Online Application Form
According to the recent update, travel passes are only being issued to students, pilgrims, and migrant laborers under distress. If you fulfill condition then you can apply for the e-pass. To facilitate people have any emergency during COVID19 such as death in family, medical, and other essential services. The state police is strictly suggest to deter any unnecessary movement or movement without proper documents in the state during lockdown. Meanwhile, People who need to enter the state or travel within due to an emergency or some urgent situation, can apply for an ePass which will allow them to aid their movement.
Must Read Covid 19 Help Line Number
Eligibility Criteria for Arunachal Pradesh Curfew Pass
The persons who are under below given categories may eligible for Arunachal Pradesh Curfew Pass after all kinds of verification:
- All health services (including AYUSH)
- Agricultural and related activities.
- Financial sector
- Social sector such as Operation of homes for children/ disabled/ mentally challenged/ senior citizens) destitute/ women/ widows and more which are mention properly in the official notification.
- Public utilities – Operations of Oil and Gas sector, including refining, transportation, distribution, storage and retail of products etc.
- Supply of essential goods.
- Commercial and private establishments, as listed in the official notification of the Government..
- Industries/ Industrial Establishments (both Government and private) as listed in the official notification.
- Construction activities.
- Movement of persons is allowed in the emergency cases such as Private vehicles for emergency services, i.e. medical and veterinary care, and for procuring essential commodities.
Check >>> CoWIN Certificate Merge here
Arunachal Pradesh Curfew EPass Apply Online Process
- First of all visit the official website of the Arunachal Pradesh portal i.e.eservice.arunachal.gov.in
- Here click on the option of Apply for Service.
- After that First of all choose your district.
- After that provide Service Specific Information such as movement type, purpose of travel.
- Here you have to start filling application form with all the required details such as your name, gender, mobile number, and email address etc.
- After that provide all the persons details which travel in your vehicle.
- Finally, click on the Submit button and you are all set.
Track Curfew Pass Registration Status
The procedure to check the track application status given below:-
- Go to the official website eservice.arunachal.gov.in .
- After that click on track your application Status
- Then read all the important instruction related to tracking of Application Status
- After that click on the link ‘select state for which you have submitted the application’ and select your state
- Now select the option to track application that is ‘through application reference number or through OTP / application details’ and enter the captcha code
- click on submit
- Your application status will be on your screen.
Official Website eservice.arunachal.gov.in
Click Here to Check Application Status