Bihar E Pass 2021 – Due to the 2nd wave of Covid19, All India has been affected very badly. Most of all the states are in lock down, similarly, Bihar Government imposed lock down in all over state. Now Lock Down has now been extended rill 1 June 2021. Due to Covid-19, many person have lost their lives, so curfew was imposed to break the coronavirus spread in the state. If you want to travel then you need to apply for COVID-19 Curfew e-pass online. To get the Instant e-Pass, beneficiaries will have to reach the District Control Room and submit your self contained application form and get Instant E pass.
Bihar E Pass 2021
For traveling during the lock down period citizens will be required Bihar epass. The Bihar Government imposed lock down in state till 15th May after decision of Patna High Court. The lockdown tenure can get increased even more depending upon the situation. So people’s who need to travel in Inter state and Intra state during lockdown first complete Bihar epass Registration from official portal serviceonline.bihar.gov.in to get Bihar Curfew pass online.
serviceonline.bihar.gov.in Curfew pass 2021 Overview
|Article||Bihar Corona Lockdown E-Pass Apply Online 2020|
|Category||Curfew E Pass|
|Authority||RTPS and Other Services|
|Article Title||Bihar COVID19 Curfew Pass|
|Mode of Apply||Online Mode|
RTPS Bihar Lockdown Guidelines 2021
Check out that what are Bihar Lockdown Rules and Guidelines for what will allow and what is strict.
- Shops will be open only from time as mention in guidelines.
- No one will found roaming unnecessarily.
- Petrol pumps, medical store, essential goods shops are exempted from this lockdown period.
- Bars, restaurants, Malls, Cinema Halls will completely shut down under this Lockdown.
- No one will travel from their living places without e pass.
- Food delivery service can operate from 9 in the morning to 9 in the night.
- Other delivery will be only allowed of essential items.
RTPS Bihar Lockdown e pass Registration
Bihar Government has extended the lockdown due to COVID19 Crisis in state. As we know, lockdown has been imposed in Bihar state to prevent corona from spreading. So that people can be saved from the damage caused by Covid. Government appealed to all people to stay indoors so that corona infection can be avoided. And always use the mask. In this article, we have given information about the RTPS Bihar ePass online Registration Process, how to track the Bihar e-Pass Status.
Bihar Curfew Pass Application Form
Due to the lockdown, the essential work of the people stopped. In this situation, the Bihar government has started the service of curfew e-pass, which you can use for do your essential works. Today, in this article, we will give you complete information about how you can apply for the ePass for travel during curfew online at home.
How to Apply for RTPS Bihar Curfew ePass?
If you are looking for how to apply for Bihar e Pass, here are the steps that you need to follow.
- Visit the official portal at the link https://serviceonline.bihar.gov.in.
- From this dropdown menu, click on the option Issuance of EPass that will lead you to a new page in a new tab.
- Fill all the required information in blank space.
- While uploading a photo, you can either select a photo from your device or can also click a picture instantly by clicking on the camera icon.
- Agree with term & condidtion on the agreement box.
- Select the office to apply & Enter the digits displayed.
- Now click on Proceed option.
- A preview of the details appear that you need to go through and click on the option of Attach Annexure.
- Now, you have to attach the required documents such as Letters from your office and Identity Proof.
- Now click on Submit.
- Again you will get a preview of your details after which you will have to click on Submit again.
After submitting the application, you will receive an acknowledgment notification on your registered mobile number and your email id.
Process to Check Bihar Curfew Pass Status online
Now the Bihar State has come up with a new Service to help the people in these lockdown days. Citizens can get a Bihar e-pass for your essential services only. Once the serviceonline.gov.in Bihar e pass for Lockdown Registration form is submitted to the official web portal you will further have to check the status. You may check the status of your application by following these steps.
- Visit the official website through the link https://serviceonline.bihar.gov.in/.
- Under the option of Citizen Section, click on the option of Track Application.
- A popup will open up where you need to select from Reference Number or OTP through which you wish to check your application.
- Depending upon what you have selected, you have to provide the necessary details.
- Provide the captcha and click on Submit to get your application details.
Important Instructions for E Pass
Bihar Government has taken quite a strict decision of following a strict lockdown to beat the rising waves of Covid. Here are some of the important instructions to know about Bihar ePass.
- The ePass will issue only to the people who need to travel within the state for essential services or for any emergency reasons.
- There are different categories of ePass for different people so that the ePasses can be issued depending upon the profession and purpose of the applicant.
- If the authorities do not find the reason or the purpose of the application to be a valid one, the application will get rejected.
- Individuals who need to travel outside the state have to apply for ePass as well as also have to fill up an offline form available on the portal and then have to carry these two things to the District Control Room for final verification and approval.
Apply Online Click Here
Official Website Click Here