COVID-19 Vaccine Certificate : Are You Done with taking both first and second vaccine jab of COVID-19 in 2021? The next thing that is require of you to do is, How to download the COVID-19 vaccine certificate. So don’t worry because There are several ways to download the COVID-19 vaccine certificate Online. Today, Our team explain how you can download the vaccine certificate via Aarogya Setu app and CoWIN portal? Let’s Check Below how to get covid vaccine certificate online?
एक बार टीकाकरण हो जाने के बाद, एक प्रमाणपत्र आपको टीकाकरण के सबूत के रूप में जारी किया जाता है, जिसमें सुरक्षा के लिए एक सुरक्षित क्यूआर कोड होता है। पहली खुराक के बाद, प्रमाणपत्र ‘आंशिक रूप से टीकाकरण’ कहता है और दोनों शॉट्स के बाद, यह ‘पूरी तरह से टीकाकरण’ का उल्लेख करता है। अब टीकाकरण की अपनी स्थिति के साथ, cowin पर आपका कोविड टीकाकरण प्रमाणपत्र दोनों खुराक की तिथियां भी प्रदर्शित करेगा।
“अब आपका कोविड टीकाकरण प्रमाणपत्र http://cowin.gov.in पर दोनों खुराक की तिथियों को प्रदर्शित करता है,” सरकार के कोविड -19 संपर्क ट्रेसिंग ऐप आरोग्य सेतु ने एक ट्वीट में कहा।
- COVID-19 Vaccine Certificate
- Cowin Covid-19 Vaccine Certificate Download
- How to download COVID Certificate via CoWIN.gov.in ?
- Covid-19 Vaccine Certificate Download Using UMANG App
- How to download CoWin Covid19 Vaccination Certificate from DigiLocker?
- How to Download Covid-19 Vaccine Certificate on Arogya Setu App?
- Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate via Mobile Number & Beneficiary ID
COVID-19 Vaccine Certificate
Corona vaccine certificate can be downloaded by any person who has had both the vaccine shots administered. It serves as a proof that the person has been vaccinated against COVID-19. India’ vaccination drive is in its third phase wherein all citizens above the age of 18+ are eligible to get the vaccine. While the country grapples with severe shortage of vaccines, all those who have managed to get both the doses of the vaccine can download their COVID-19 vaccine certificate online. All of You download Covid Vaccination certificate from sources like Umang App, Digilocker App, Aarogya Setu App, and also using their Aadhar card, Mobile Number, Reference ID, Beneficiary ID, and Cowin.gov.in Portal.
Covid 19 Vaccine Certificate Cowin App will be issued from different methods. All the individuals who are planning to get vaccinated whether your first dose or second get your cowin.gov.in Vaccination certificate download.
CoWIN now lets you edit your name, gender, photo ID number and date of birth mentioned on your vaccine certificate. You also get the option to correct details mentioned in your family members’ vaccine certificate.
Download Cowin Vaccination Certificate PDF
|Article Title||COVID-19 Vaccine Certificate|
|Available On||Cowin Website
Aarogya Setu App
Covid 1st 2nd Dose Vaccine Certificate
For download the Covid 1st 2nd Dose Vaccine Certificate, You can get ways to download Cowin vaccine certificate. We will provide you all details with direct link to download your vaccination certificate online/Offline. Now you can download Covid Vaccine first second Dose Certificate through your mobile Number.
Cowin Covid-19 Vaccine Certificate Download
You can Login on www.cowin.gov.in App or Co-Win Portal and get Your Covid 19 vaccine Certificate in India. Now You can Covid Vaccination Certificate Download using via Cowin Official website, Umang App, DigiLocker, Aarogya Set, Without Beneficiary Id or Reference ID, using Aadhar Card details Online. You can download the certificate of Covid-19 vaccination in India just providing by your mobile number/ Aadhar Card.
Check Also >>> Covid 19 helpline Numbers
How to download COVID Certificate via CoWIN.gov.in ?
- To download the COVID vaccine certificate via CoWIN portal,
- first click on link: https://selfregistration.cowin.gov.in/. This link works on any and every browser in any device.
Enter your 10-digit mobile number and sign in using an OTP.
Once logged in, a list with all the members registered through your mobile number will appear. The ones who have received both the shots should show up with the banner ‘Vaccinated’ plastered in green.
A button called ‘Certificate‘ should show up on the right. On clicking it, a pdf of the certificate should open in a new tab/ window. You can then save the pdf on your mobile or laptop by clicking on the download button on the top right corner of the browser window.
Enter the Beneficiary Reference ID that can be found on the CoWIN portal right next to the name of the registered member in your list. Click on ‘Get Certificate’ and then on ‘Download PDF‘ to download the COVID-19 vaccine certificate.
Here, you should note that there’s no CoWIN app available. There’s just the CoWIN portal.
Covid-19 Vaccine Certificate Download Using UMANG App
- First of all Download the Umang App from the play store.
- Then You need to check the tab what’s New. Under this tab, you will get the option CoWin.
- Further, go to this option and click on covid-19 certificate for vaccination download.
- Now Enter your mobile number. Add the OTP further to it.
- Then, add the beneficiary name correctly.
- Please Download Certificate of Covid-19 vaccination from Umang App.
How to download CoWin Covid19 Vaccination Certificate from DigiLocker?
- First Download Digi Locker and register if you’re not of just enter your login details.
- Then go to the tab Central Government tab.
- here you will see a tab of Ministry of Family welfare. Click on that.
- Now You will be asked further to enter 13 digit beneficiary ID.
- Please Add the details correctly.
- Then you will get a link Certificate download.
- Hence proceed further to download the certificate.
Check >>> Haryana Corona Helpline Number
How to Download Covid-19 Vaccine Certificate on Arogya Setu App?
- Download Aarogya Setu app From Google Play Store as well as Apple App Store.
- Then Upgrade the Aarogya Setu app to the latest software version to download the COVID vaccine via Aarogya Setu.
- First Open the app and click on the CoWIN tab displayed on the homescreen.
- Then Click on the Vaccination Certificate option.
- Now Enter the Beneficiary certificate, provided at the time of vaccination.
- Now Click on the ‘Get certificate’ button display right there.
- Then you will now have the COVID vaccine certificate on your smartphone.
CHeck >>>> Corona vaccine register Online
Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate via Mobile Number & Beneficiary ID
Covid 19 tika certificate Through Mobile Number: In all the sections of downloading the certificate, you must need the mobile number. Without adding the mobile number you will not able to proceed further.
- Cowin Website
- Aarogya Setu App
- UMANG App
- Digilocker App
Beneficiary ID or Reference ID: This will be a 13 digit number that will be needed in Digi Locker App and Arogya Setu App particularly.
Similarly, you can download Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate by using your Adhaar Card too. If you have forgotten Beneficiary ID then retrieve using Mobile number. You can Download also Corona Vaccination Certificate Without reference ID or beneficiary ID. The Government is providing Vaccine Certificate to download and print after 1st and 2nd Dose to vaccinated people to use everywhere.
Read also >>> Covid19 Symptoms Day by Day in Kids, Adults and Old age