Covid Self Test Kit : MyLab Discovery Solutions announced the commercial launch of its COVID-19 self-test kit CoviSelf on Thursday after receiving approval from the Indian Council for Medical Research (ICMR). in this article we are discussing about Mylab Covid Self Test Kit Price, How to Use, CoviSelf RAT Buy Online, and Offline Instructions. This coviSelf Covid Test Kit designed only for those patients who feel that they have caught the virus. In medical terms, symptomatic individuals can only use this self kit.
Covid Self Test Kit
Corona Self kit is also known as Rapid Antigen Test and Covidself kit has approved by the Indian Council of Medical Research. With Covid Self Kit, you can also test your covid19 sitting at home, so we request you to get your covid tested as soon as possible. as you know The Mylabs Covid 19 Self Test Kit is now available in the market. CoviSelf India’s first ICMR approved self-test kit for COVID-19. CoviSelf allows you to test for COVID-19 antigen yourself within 15 minutes. The test authorized for non-prescription home use with self-collected nasal samples. The test can use by 18 years and older individuals themselves or by an adult for individuals between 2-18 years old. The tests must perform with CoviSelf App to register and report results.
Mylab Covid Self Test Kit Details
|Post Title||Covid Self Test Kit Instructions, Price|
|Uses as||Corona Testing Kit|
Check This >>>Covaxin vs Covishield vs Sputnik V
Mylab Covid 19 Testing Kit
Covid 19 Rapid Antigen Kit comes with the manual and instruments from which you can carry the test from your home only. Mylab Discovery Solutions Coviself Kit Use is safe to use and for that, Just download Mylab App from your android smart phone and ios/apple phone. Download this application and keep it till the test has not proceeded further. This application will help you till the test is done on the patient.
Check Also >>> Nasal Spray Vaccine Use
MyLab Rapid Antigen Test Kit Buy Online
You can buy online and it from any other pharma shop or nearby medical store. Well, it can take several weeks to reach every medical store in the country but Mylab will increase their production, and possibly within a month you can get the Coviself in your nearby medical store. You can get My Lab Discovery Solutions Coviself without any prescription. The self-test kit can purchase at drug stores and chemist shops in 2-3 days. Individuals can also order it online through e-commerce giant Flipkart. To ensure safe deliveries, Flipkart says it will offer contactless payments for consumers and will utilise a safe and sanitised supply chain. Soon it will be available on amazon, Paytmmall, pharmeasy etc.
You can Buy From Flipkart here :>>> Click here
Coviself Test Kit Price
The price for a CoviSelf kit set at Rs 250 and according to the firm it offers a “comfortable, easy-to-use and accurate alternative to the current test method”.
Who can use Mylab CoviSelf home test kit?
ICMR has advised this test for only those who have symptoms or are high risk contacts of positive patients and need to conduct a test at home. If positive, the person will consider COVID-19 positive and will not require RT-PCR as a confirmatory test.
The ICMR said that individuals who test positive may consider as true positives and no repeat test required. However, all RAT negative symptomatic individuals will treat as suspect Covid-19 cases and advised to follow the home isolation protocol while awaiting the RTPCR test result. The body has also warned against indiscriminate testing.
Check your >>>Ideal Oxygen Level
Download Mylab coviself app
For download Coviself official App from Play store . just go to the play store and search for mylab coviself then official apps comes then download this app or via click here. for download in ios/apple device then click here
How to use CoviSelf at home?
Read Also Astrazeneca Vaccine Registration
There are all People are searching for how to use covid19 self test kit at home? so we bring all instructions for you step-by-step guide . check below steps
- Each kit will be provided with all testing materials. The kit will carry a pre-filled extraction tube, a sterile nasal swab, one test card, and a biohazard bag.
- The test designed to be done using nasal swab (not the deep nasopharyngeal swab) to reduce the discomfort. The sterile swab kit should insert into both nostrils (2-4 cms until resistance is met) and rolled about five times to make sure that adequate sample is collected.
- The swab is then dipped into the pre-filled extraction tube, and two full drops of the mixture should be added to the sample well of the test device.
- The person undertaking the test will have to download the Mylab coviself app on their smartphone. The app is available in Google Play Store and Apple Store.
- The app is a comprehensive guide of the testing procedure and will provide a positive or negative test result to the patient.
- There will be two sections on the test card — control section and test section.
- If the bar shows up only at the control section ‘C’, the result is negative.
- If the bar appears on both the control section and test (T) section, the test is positive.
- A positive test will take about 5 to 7 minutes. A negative result will take 15 minutes max.
- Persons taking the rest will have to click a picture of the test strip after completing the test procedure with the same mobile phone which has been used for downloading the mobile app and registration.
- The tube and swab have to be sealed in bio hazard bag and disposed as biomedical waste.
Check Other Articles