Covid Vaccine Registration : Hello Friends let’s read CoWIN Vaccine Registration for 18+ Age. All Indian adults(18+) can now register themselves to be vaccinated using the CoWIN platform or Aarogya Setu app. Read Below Details to know how to register.
Latest News Today : Cowin पर सामान्य सेवा केंद्रों (सीएससी) के माध्यम से सुविधाजनक पंजीकरण, co-winप र पंजीकरण के कई तरीकों में से एक है। मंगलवार को केंद्रीय स्वास्थ्य मंत्रालय ने कहा कि ऑनलाइन पंजीकरण के माध्यम से कोविड -19 टीकाकरण के लिए पूर्व पंजीकरण और नियुक्ति की पूर्व बुकिंग सेवा का लाभ उठाना अनिवार्य नहीं है। सरकार ने कहा कि 18 साल की आयु और टीकाकरण के लिए ‘वॉक-इन’ कर सकता है।
“18 साल या उससे अधिक आयु के किसी भी व्यक्ति को सीधे निकटतम टीकाकरण केंद्र में जा सकते हैं जहां टीकाकरण ऑन-साइट पंजीकरण करता है और उसी यात्रा में टीकाकरण प्रदान करता है। इस विधि को ” वॉक-इन “के रूप में भी जाना जाता है,” सरकार ने कहा। ।
Covid-19 vaccine registration: Those in the age group of 18-44 years can register for Covid-19 vaccination on the CoWIN portal; the registrations and appointments for vaccination have started.
- Covid Vaccine Registration
- How to Register for Covid Vaccine online?
Covid Vaccine Registration
Covid Vaccine Registration for 18+ years old Site link & How to Process are available here on our website. All those above 18 years of age can now register for vaccination against Covid-19 using the CoWIN platform or Aarogya Setu app. The COVID-19 vaccine is being provided for free at government hospitals, while at private hospitals you will have to pay for the vaccine. Getting registered on the CoWIN web portal and taking an appointment to get a COVID-19 vaccine jab would be mandatory for those aged between 18 and 45 years as walk-ins will not be allowed initially, official sources said.
Co-Win Vaccine Registration – Overview
|Article Title||Covid Vaccine Registration|
|Registration Starting from||28th April 2021
|Vaccination Started on||1st may 2021|
|Min. Age for Vaccine||18 Year|
Cowin Vaccine Registration Online State Wise
Covid-19 Vaccines are available from Government and Private Health Facilities as notified, known as COVID Vaccination Centres (CVCs). Online registration and appointment can be done through the Co-WIN portal. On getting the due dose of the COVID-19 vaccine, the beneficiary will receive SMS on their registered mobile number. After all doses of vaccine are administered, a QR code-based certificate will also be sent to the registered mobile number of the beneficiary. A provisional certificate would be provided after the first dose of the Covid-19 vaccine. Another link to download the digital certificate of vaccination will be provided on completion of the second dose of the Covid-19 vaccine.
|Assam||Jammu & Kashmir||Punjab|
|Chhattisgarh||Madhya Pradesh||Tamil Nadu|
Two Covid-19 vaccines that have been granted emergency use authorization by the Central Drugs Standard Control Organization (CDSCO) in India are Covishield® (AstraZeneca’s vaccine manufactured by Serum Institute of India) and Covaxin® (manufactured by Bharat Biotech Limited)
Check Also >>> Corona Helpline Number
Covishield® vaccine (Covid 19 vaccine), manufactured by the Serum Institute of India, is a Viral Vector-based Technology that is also used to manufacture the Ebola vaccine
Covaxin® vaccine (Covid 19 vaccine), manufactured by the Bharat Biotech, is a Whole-virion Inactivated Coronavirus Vaccine which is also used to manufacture vaccines (Covid 19 vaccine) like Influenza, Rabies and Hepatitis- A
*Source: Ministry of Health & Family Welfare
Documents Needed for Co-Win Registration Online
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- Voter ID
- PAN Card
- Pension Documents
- Official identity cards issued to MPs/MLAs/MLCs
- Passbooks issued by Bank/Post Office
- Health Insurance Smart Card issued under the scheme of Ministry of Labour
- Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act (MGNREGA) NREGA Job Card
- Service Identity Card issued to employees by Central/ State Govt./ Public Limited Companies
How to Register for Covid Vaccine online?
All 18+ citizens can get vaccination only if they have registered Online/Offline. if You want self-register before visiting the vaccination center then this is good for you because there are no waiting time on centre. So you can Registration for Covid vaccination through 4 Ways.
- Cowin Official portal
- Arogya Setu App
- Umang App
- Offline (On Centre)
How to Register on CoWIN.gov.in portal Online?
- First of all Visit the CoWIN website and click on Register/Sign in yourself.
- Then Add your mobile number and click on Get OTP.
- After receiving the OTP, type the digits on the site, and click on ‘Verify’.
- Now Enter all your details, including photo ID proof, name, gender, and year of birth on the ‘Register for Vaccination’ page.
- Once this is done, hit Register.
- Then After you register, you will get the option to schedule an appointment.
- Click on ‘Schedule’ next to the name of the person registered.
- Please Add your pin code and click on Search. The centres in the added pin code will appear.
- Now Select the date and time and click on ‘Confirm’.
It is important to note that users can add up to four members through one login and can easily reschedule an appointment.
How to Register through the Aarogya Setu app?
- Open the Aarogya Setu app and click on the CoWIN tab present on the home screen.
- Then Select ‘Vaccination Registration’ and then enter your phone number. Now
- Now You will receive an OTP and then you can proceed to verify yourself.
- Then On the ‘Register for Vaccination’ page, enter all details, including photo ID proof, name, gender, and year of birth. Click on ‘Register’.
- now After you register, you will get the option to schedule an appointment. Click on Schedule next to the name of the person registered.
- please Add your pin code and click on Search. The centres in the added pin code will appear.
- Select the date and time and click on ‘Confirm’.
The time interval between two doses of the Covishield vaccine (coronavirus covid vaccine) has been extended from four-six weeks to four-eight weeks. The second dose of Covaxin (coronavirus covid vaccine) can be taken four to six weeks after the first.
|Cowin official website Link||Click Here|
|COWIN Self Registration Link||Click Here|
|Arogya Setu App Registration||Click Here|
|UMANG App Registration||Click Here|
|Corona Curfew ePass||Click Here|
|Covidss Home||Click Here|
Other Covid19 Information on this site…
FAQ’s about Cowin Portal Registration Online
Where should I register for the COVID-19 vaccination?
You can Register on the Co-WIN Portal and schedule your vaccination appointment. https://www.cowin.gov.in/home
When Will Cowin Registration Start for 18 Plus in india?
The online Registration will Start from 28th April at 4:00 PM.
What is the price of Covid-19 vaccine in india?
In state it is Free. In State Government hospital you can get it for 150 rupees and in a private hospital you can get it for 700 Rupees(Per Dose)
How to Download COVID-19 vaccination certificate?
You can Download COVID-19 vaccination certificate from official site cowin.gov.in.