Delhi E Pass 2021 Apply Online : All of You can online apply for Delhi Curfew Pass, Here you can also get Lockdown Pass Status, Site registration can be done from here on this page. As you know we are struggling with the rising number of COVID-19 patients in Delta+ Variants . Not only metro cities but rural areas are also greatly affected in last wave so we can imagine this wave will also dangerous for all people.
- Delhi E Pass
- epass.jantasamvad.org Registration COVID-19 LockDown E-Pass
- Delhi Lockdown Pass
- Delhi Curfew Pass
- Janta Samvad ePass Eligibility
- Who can travel without an e-pass in Delhi?
- Who requires an e-pass to travel in Delhi?
- Required Details for Delhi Police Lockdown Pass
- How to apply Online for epaas in Delhi?
- How to Check Delhi Corona ePass Status online?
Delhi E Pass
The Delhi government will extended the lockdown till covid cases Decrease rate, but relaxed some restrictions, including modifying the list of people, who can move freely without an e-pass. Here all details available on this page like, How to book deeli e pass for roaming free outside/other state, How to apply for Delhi Police ePass.
epass.jantasamvad.org Registration COVID-19 LockDown E-Pass
||Delhi E Pass 2021 Apply|
||Corona E pass|
|Type of Pass||COVID-19 Corona Curfew Movement ePass|
|Method of Application||Online|
|Official Authority||Government of Delhi|
Delhi Lockdown Pass
Delhiites and people from adjoining areas would require an e-pass to travel in the capital city. An e-pass is also mandatory for people crossing the border. Thus, those travelling from Noida, Ghaziabad, Faridabad to Delhi must apply for an e-pass before getting into the city. Besides, bank and private sector employees, people working in IT and Internet services, broadcasting and cable services will have to produce e-pass before concerned authorities if they want to travel to the national capital.
Delhi Curfew Pass
Delhi Govt. requested to People stay home and be safe. apart from essential services and other services exempted before, remain under the purview of lockdown restrictions, people involved in those activities will still require an e-pass to move within the city. Health and other essential services will continue to function without the requirement of e-pass.
Janta Samvad ePass Eligibility
During this lockdown period, essential services will be allowed, however, anyone travelling in the NCT (National Capital Territory) will require an e-pass issued by the Delhi government except for those involved in essential services, as per a report by india.com
Apply For Covid 19 Vaccine Registration
Who can travel without an e-pass in Delhi?
- As per the guidelines from the Delhi government, all self-employed people can travel but will have to show valid ID cards when asked.
- All people engaged in essential services sectors will not need e-pass. However, people employed with food ration shops need an e-pass.
- All police personnel don’t need e-pass. Those who are travelling to meet the doctor or get the medicines will have to show the doctor’s prescription only.
- All officials of the Central Government and the affiliated offices and Public Sector Undertakings don’t need e-pass.
- Pregnant women don’t need e-pass.
- People going for vaccination drive don’t need e-pass.
- Media personnel never need e-pass.
- People travelling to or from airports, railway station, and bus stations also don’t need e-pass.
Who requires an e-pass to travel in Delhi?
1. An e-pass will be required for people involved in the activities that are not included in Unlock 2021.
2. The pass will also be required for crossing the border to get into the city. People travelling from Noida, Ghaziabad, Faridabad and other NCR regions to Delhi require e-pass.
3. Employees working in private companies will also need to have an e-pass in order to get past the movement restrictions placed across the city.
Required Details for Delhi Police Lockdown Pass
- Contact number
- Name of applicant
- Address of Office or place of engagement
- Types of service
- From Date
- Till Date
- From Time
- To Time
- ID Proof
- Any other document like Visiting Card, Shop/Business License, etc
How to apply Online for epaas in Delhi?
- First Login to epass.jantasamvad.org.
- Select your preferred language.
- Now, select ‘e-pass for travel during curfew’ and click on Submit.
- Fill the form.
- Upload your identification proof.
- Once your application will be approved, you will receive an SMS.
- Download the Delhi Curfew E-Pass or you can take a printout.
Official Site : https://epass.jantasamvad.org/epass/relief/english/
Earlier, the Delhi government had exempted the Delhi High Court lawyers from requiring an e-pass to move around the city.
How to Check Delhi Corona ePass Status online?
- You need to visit the Website you used for the application of the covid pass. or click here
- Once on the site, there will be a menu option, where you will find the option to Check Status.
- Then Clicking on that option will redirect to a page with various options.
- The first option is checking the application status for the past.
- Here you will fill in your application number.
- Please enter it to find the status of your Delhi ePass application Status.
Official Site : https://epass.jantasamvad.org/epass/status/
Check Also Other States E pass :