HPSC HCS Application Form 2021 – Earlier HPSC has been released HCS Application Form on official website. Haryana Public Service Commission is the conducting body for the Haryana Civil Service (HCS) exams. The HPSC HCS 2021 Prelims exam will be conducted on May 30, 2021, across the state. The HPSC HCS Prelims 2021 exam this year will be held according to the new exam pattern decided by the state government.
HPSC HCS Application Form 2021
The HPSC conducts the HCS Exam 2021 in a three-phase format. Eligible aspirants who applied for Haryana HSC Exam 2021, will appear for HCS Prelims Exam 2021. The prelims exam is followed by the Main Written Examination. Aspirants who clear the Pre & Mains exam appear, they will qualify for the Interview or Personality Test. Interested aspirants must check the official notification. The notification pdf contains all the information about vacancy, eligibility, exam pattern, syllabus, and more. The official link to download the HPSC HCS Notification 2021 is provided below.
HPSC HCS Application Form 2021 Details
|Exam Name||Haryana Civil Services – HCS|
|Conducting Body||Haryana Public Service Commission|
|Article Title||HPSC HCS Registration Online, Exam Date|
|Exam Frequency||Once in a year|
|Exam Language||English and Hindi|
Check :>>>>> Haryana E Pass Apply Online saralharyana.gov.in
HPSC HCS Exam Date 2021
HPSC will release the new exam date for the HPSC HCS Prelims which was earlier postponed due to COVID-19 pandemic. The exam has been postponed till further notice. The revised dates have been announced to be held on 22nd August 2021 on the official website @hssc.gov.in. The Last date of online application process was 02nd April 2021.
Also Check E Pass Booking Status
HPSC HCS Eligibility Criteria
|Post Name||Education Qualification||Age Limit||Nationality|
|HPSC HCS||The candidates must possess Bachelor Degree in Arts/ Science/ Commerce or an equivalent degree from a recognized University||Minimum Age: not less than 18 Years
Maximum Age: not more than 42 Years
For DSP Posts: not be less than 18 years and not more than 27 years
Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
|The applicant must be either:-
An Indian Citizen
HPSC HCS 2021 Important Exam Dates
|Haryana Civil Services Notification||February 26, 2021|
|Haryana Civil Services online application commencement date||March 3, 2021|
|Haryana Civil Services online application end date||April 2, 2021|
|HCS prelims exam||May 30, 2021|
|HCS prelims result||July 2021 (Expected)|
|HCS main exam||August 2021 (Expected)|
|HCS main exam result||November 2021 (Expected)|
HPSC HCS Notification 2021
Haryana Public Service Commission has announced 156 vacancies for the recruitment of HCS (Ex.Br.) & Other Allied Services on its official website against advt. no. 3/2021. The interested aspirants can check the details from the notification pdf for which the official link has been provided here. Check post-wise vacancy details in the below table.
|Post Name||Total Vacancies|
|HCS (Ex. Br.)||48|
|District Food & Supplies Controller (DFSC)||05|
|‘A’ Class Tehsildar||04|
|Asstt. Registrar Co. Op. Societies (ARCS)||01|
|Asstt. Excise & Taxation Officer (AETO)||05|
|Block Development & Panchayat Officer (BDPO)||46|
|Traffic Manager (TM)||03|
|District Food & Supplies Officer (DFSO)||02|
|Asstt. Employment Officer (AEO)||21|
HPSC Selection Process
Haryana Public Service Commission conducts the HCS (Ex. Br.) And Allied Services Examination as per the vacancies. The HPSC Selection Process is a three-stage process –
- HCS Prelims Exam: This is the first stage Exam. Aspirants who clear the prelims exam will eligible for the Mains Exam.
- HCS Mains Exam: The Mains Exam is descriptive in nature. On This stage candidates will shortlists for the interview round.
- Personality Test: This is the final stage. A final list of selected candidates is published after this round. Mains & Interview marks are added for the final selection.
How to fill the HPSC HCS 2021 Application Form?
- First of all Go to the official website of HPSC – www.hpsc.gov.in
- Click on the Advertisement Option
- Click on the ‘apply online’ link given against the HCS (Ex.Br.) and Allied Services Examination 2020-21
- After that A new window will appear for the HCS 2021 Application.
- If you are Fresher than Click on the New Registration button on the right-hand side other wise click on login.
- The Aspirants need to fill required information such as personal details, mobile number and email id. Click on the Generate OTP button.
- Validate the OTP sent to the mobile number
- After validating, read the declaration and click on the check box given for the declaration.
- Enter the captcha code and press submit
- A registration number will provid to the candidate for login. Please take a screenshot or note down the registration number.
- The candidate will receive an application number and password on the registered mobile number and email id.
- The candidate will be shown a page containing his or her details. Check all the details and click on the Application Form link given at the top of this page.
- The Aspirants needs to fill in various personal details, category and domicile details.
- Click on the Save and Next button, given at the bottom after filling in the details.
- The candidates will be directed to the Qualification details page. The candidate needs to fill in the qualification details.
- Agter that candidates need to fill all the required details and press the Save and next button.
- After filling the details, the candidates need to upload the scanned image of the photo and signature.
- Read the declaration and check at all the boxes.
- Take the printout of the HCS 2021 application, sign the HCS 2021 Application form and upload the application form at the place.
- The candidate needs to pay the HCS 2021 Application fee (as per the category) after uploading the application form.