Jammu Kashmir E Pass 2021 Apply :- Hello Friends In this Post we are sharing few information about e pass Jammu interstate how to Book online ? J&K covid e pass Entry Ticket, serviceonline.gov.in e pass download, How to Book JK Lockdown ePass application Form Online.
- Jammu Kashmir E Pass
Jammu Kashmir E Pass
Jammu & Kashmir Government applied lockdown in the state, because of rising cases of COVID infection. The state was already under curfew but now it has been extended to more days according to news. With the conditions of Lockdown and curfew in almost all states of the country, states and union territories are issuing e passes online. Now, the UT of Jammu & Kashmir is also issuing these passes by official site. So, the Jk residents who have to move during the periods of lockdown/ curfew can make use of these e-passes. As per reports, this e-Pass can be used only for medical and other exigencies in Jammu.
Amid the surge in COVID-19 cases, out of 20 districts of the Union Territory, 11 districts are observing COVID-19-induced lockdown from Thursday 7 PM till Monday 7 AM. These districts are Srinagar, Anantnag, Baramulla, Budgam, Kulgam, Pulwama, Ganderbal, Jammu, Kathua, Reasi and Udhampur. Meanwhile, the remaining 9 districts including Rajouri, Poonch, Samba, Doda, Kishtwar, Ramban, Shopian and Kupwara are observing Corona lockdown from 7 pm from Friday evening till 7 am Monday morning. The Essential services have been exempted from the lockdown.
JK Curfew Pass Booking Online
||Jammu & Kashmir E Pass 2021 Apply|
||Corona E pass|
|Type of Pass||COVID-19 Corona Curfew Movement ePass|
|Method of Application||Online|
|Official Authority||Government of Jammu & Kashmir|
JK Lockdown ePass
Applicants from the Union Territory of Jammy & Kashmir must give a read to this article. Applicants will get all the essential information about the JK ePass. Citizens can check the application process, application status, essential documents, e-pass download, district epass and more related information. The state is using the template shared by the central government which was developed by National Informatics Center (NIC) and it is simple and hassle free. While restrictions are still in force in Covid-19 red zones across the country, the government of J&K is issuing e-passes to people who want to travel within the districts only. Fill out a simple online form with demographic details, phone and vehicle numbers and an e-pass will be sent to you mobile phone after scrutiny.
JK Distt.wise Curfew Pass
The applicant has to sign a self declaration stating that the statements made in the application are true and if anything is found untrue he or she will be liable for a penal action as per law. Every ePASS generated will also have a QR code embedded within, with the help of which law-enforcement agencies can verify the authenticity of the ePASS, she said.
Every e-pass generated will also have a vehicle e-pass with QR code which can be pasted on the windscreen of vehicle to allow hassle-free movement of essential vehicles also on the roads.
Eligibility Criteria for Jammu & Kashmir Curfew Pass during COVID 19
The persons who are under below given categories may eligible for Jammu Kashmir Curfew Pass after all kinds of verification:
1. All health services (including AYUSH)
2. Agricultural and related activities.
3. Financial sector
4. Social sector: Operation of homes for children/ disabled/ mentally challenged/ senior citizens) destitute/ women/ widows and more which are mention properly in the official notification.
5.Public utilities: Operations of Oil and Gas sector, including refining, transportation, distribution, storage and retail of products, e.g. petrol, diesel, kerosene, CNG, LPG, PNG etc.
6. Movement, loading/ unloading of goods/ cargo (inter and intra State).
7. Supply of essential goods.
8. Commercial and private establishments, as listed in the official notification of the Government..
9. Industries/ Industrial Establishments (both Government and private) as listed in the official notification.
10. Construction activities.
11. Movement of persons is allowed in the following cases:
Private vehicles for emergency services. including medical and veterinary care, and for procuring essential commodities. In such cases, one passenger besides the private vehicle driver can be permitted in the backseat, in case of four-wheelers; however, in case of two-wheelers, only the driver of the vehicle is to be permitted.
Note: It may be possible some categories and services missed here. So, before applying J&K Curfew E-pass please check official notification.
Required Documents for J&K ePass
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Epic ID
- Indian Passport
- Government Identity Card
- Other Government Document
How to Apply Online for for JK ePass?
- Visit the site https://jammu.nic.in/covid19/.
- click on the tab District Jammu ePass Service that will redirect you to a new page on a new tab.
- On this page, under Apply for ePass, you have to click on the option ‘Click here to apply for ePass’.
- Another page will open up on another tab that will have the application form.
- Here, first select your district.
- Fill in your personal details.
- Next, either select a photograph file from the device or click on the camera icon to click a picture of yours.
- Now, select any of the ID proof and provide the ID card number.
- Provide your address details.
- Fill in the details of the vehicle through which you will be traveling.
- Tick on the self-declaration box.
- Provide the captcha code Then Click on Submit.
You should get a confirmation message on the screen along with the registration or application number that you have to note down and keep carefully. The confirmation message will also come on your registered mobile number in the form of SMS. Keep this SMS carefully as you can require the information for future references.
How to Track JK Curfew Pass Status
the applicant can also visit https://serviceonline.gov.in for tracking the status of application by providing their unique application reference number generated at the time of applying online.
- Go to the National Informatics Centre Online Service Website. or E Pass Status Check Here
- On the home page of the portal, applicants will see an option of ‘Track Application‘ on the page.
- Clicking on the page, a pop-up window will appear.
- On the open window, applicants can search for their application using the reference number or through an OTP.
- After choosing any one of the options applicants will have to enter the number and click on the Submit button.
Important Instructions for Jammu and Kashmir e Pass
The applicants and the citizens need to follow the important instructions and guidelines carefully while they are applying for the Jammu and Kashmir ePass application.
- The applicants will get the ePass only through email after the application has successfully got approved by the authorities.
- The scanned image that you are uploading should be between 20KB to 200KB.
- If the application gets rejected, you will get an SMS on the mobile number that you have registered with the website for applying for the ePass.
See Also Other States E pass :