Karnataka E Pass 2021 – Karnataka Government has imposed lockdown to break covid19 Spread, it is forbidden for the citizens to move out freely outside the house. There are many people who want to go out for essential work activities. For Citizen, Government has launched the KSP Clear Pass service for any emergency. Individuals who need to go out of their houses to emergency or essential services during the lockdown period need to KSP E Pass.
- Karnataka E Pass 2021
- KSP E Pass Registration 2021
Karnataka E Pass 2021
The state of Karnataka emerged is most affected states with covid19. So as to ensure safety and health, Government announced the complete Lockdown on April 27 which has been extended further Till May 24 being prone to more extension. On the whole, the Karnataka government has facilitated the Karnataka ePass for essential service and emergency. Under this article, we guide the Karnataka citizens through detailed information on eligibility, Registration procedure, Status check, etc.
sevasindhu.karnataka.gov.in Curfew Pass Overview
|Name of the State||Karnataka|
|Type of Lockdown||Coronavirus-induced restrictions|
||KSP Clear E Pass Registration Form|
|Method of Application||Online|
|Official Authority||Government of Karnataka|
KSP Curfew Pass Application Form 2021
In this Covid 19 2nd wave, we suggest every individual register online for e pass before traveling in the Karnataka State. You may have any emergency can knock on your door at any time. So it is better to have KSP Clear Inter State E pass or Karnataka Emergency epass. There are certain limits while issuing the sevasindhu.karnataka.gov.in e pass online. Some online forms registration are been rejected by the authorities. Either the information in the form is false or documents are not attached properly.
Also Check E Pass Status
Karnataka ePass Application Eligibility
The following is the eligibility principle for applying for the ePass:
- The Applicants must belong to the state of Karnataka
- The age of the Applicants must be above 18 years to register for the Clear pass.
- A Government issued ID card such as Aadhar card/VoterID etc. is needed to be uploaded by the Applicant.
- The issuance of the ePass depends upon the essential service or the emergency situation
- Relevant support documents to justify the travel are needed to be uploaded by the Applicant.
KSP E Pass Registration 2021
Karnataka ePass is physical cum digital document issued by the Government in the prevailing situation of Covid19 to the citizens who are frontline workers, essential commodity workers, and the indviduals in case of emergency. Once issued, the Karnataka ePass can be scanned for authentication and access to the applicant into public places.
Check Also :- Corona Symptoms in Kids
How To apply for Karnataka E Pass 2021?
Individuals and corporate sectors have to follow these steps to apply for KSP Clear Pass.
- The very first step is to visit the official website of obtaining the KSP Clear Pass by clicking on the link https://kspclearpass.mygate.com.
- Here, you have to sign-up using your mobile number.
- Follow the upcoming steps accordingly to apply for the type of pass that you wish to get.
- Select the date and time during which you need to stay out.
- When the KSP Clear Pass is approved, it will get linked with the mobile number that you have provided.
Documents & Information Required For Karnataka Curfew Pass Registration
- Applicant Name
- Pass type (Intra district or Inter District)
- Vehicle No.
- Mobile No.
- No of travelers
- Name of All travelers
- Type of traveling
- Date & Time For Travel
- Id card No.
Important Document to Apply Online – Applicant should keep at least 1 Id prof at the time of Traveling & E Pass Registration
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID Card
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- Valid Passport
Process To Check KSP Covid19 E Pass Status
Once you have filled the Karnataka epass online form and added all the documents along with it, you need to wait for the approval. You can check the status KSP E pass online and the reason for rejection too.
- The Application that has applied for Karnataka e Pass needs to visit at Seva Sindhu portal sevasindhu.karnataka.gov.in.
- Now Check At E pass KSP Service Download link.
- Now click on Track Application.
- Enter your registration no.
- Now your epass application status show.
- Take a printout of this entry pass copy for further use.
Official Website sevasindhu.karnataka.gov.in
Karnataka E pass Available Here