Kerala E Pass 2021 – To control Spread of Corona virus Kerala Government announced Weekend and Night Lockdown in the state. You can enter in the state if you have Kerala Covid19jagratha Epass. Therefore all the workers, Govt and Private Employee, Official Workers, Bank/ATM, Doctor, Staff Nurses, and Other Essential services provided by Shop owner, Industry and Organisation can apply for Online Pass Lockdown Kerala Police portal. Read the full article to get information about Registration, Application Form Download, Permission, and epass status at covid19jagratha.kerala.nic.in.
- Kerala E Pass 2021
- Kerala E Pass Registration 2021
Kerala E Pass 2021
Kerala Government started the Jagratha Portal for Kerala e Pass. This portal is a sign that Kerala is all decked up to tackle the COVID situation now. Apart from this, the portal is also all set to take proper actions as per the instructions provided by the WHO. The Kerala Police Lockdown Travel Pass for the vehicle during Covid 19 outbreak is now provided online at covid19jagratha.kerala.nic.in. LockDown the State government is exempted from travel for essential services and emergency services. So the willing to Apply for Online Vehicle Pass during Lockdown in Kerala State, have to visit at official website portal and provide your details.
covid19jagratha.kerala.nic.in Curfew Pass Overview
|Name of Scheme||Kerala Curfew Pass|
||Kerala ePass Jagratha Portal Curfew Pass Application Form|
|Launched by||Kerala Government|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||Kerala|
|Post Category||E pass|
Kerala Curfew Pass Application Form 2021
At times of any emergency, the people can carry the inter-state or inter-district movement with the help of Kerala Curfew Pass. However, for emergency travel, the government allows the movement only if the individual registered themselves on the Jagratha Portal and has Lockdown e-Pass with them. All the citizens who wish to travel must apply to get an e-Pass online through the Jagratha Portal. The e-curfew pass will provide to the funeral, urgent hospital visiting, essential services etc.
Also Check E Pass Status
Instructions Need To Follow for Jagratha e Pass
- The Individual must specify the correct details while filling the registration form for Kerala Curfew e Pass
- While traveling, all the candidates must make sure to wear their masks.
- Also, the RT-PCR reports and the identity proofs of the applicant and the other co-passengers must be kept on the trip.
- The RT-PCR report produced must be reported within 48 hours of the journey.
- Only the negative report holders will be allowed to pass. If positive, the infected person will need to follow the given set of guidelines.
Kerala E Pass Registration 2021
Due to the spread of the Coronavirus in the state, the government imposed complete lockdown. No person allowed to travel outside and due to the complete shutdown. The second wave of the Covid 19 pandemic is more dangerous and deadly where a lot of deaths have occurred in the past 3 months compared to the first wave. Those citizens who want to travel from one district to another must require kerala epass. Your Kerala Covid 19 pass will be checked during the journey. So Epass will act as a ticket to travel from one location to another location.
How To apply for Kerala EPass 2021?
You will have to apply for the covid 19 jagratha kerala pass by following some simple steps given below:
- Firstly, you will have to visit the official website of covid 19 jagratha kerala – pass.bsafe.kerala.gov.in.
- You will be able to find the homepage of the particular website.
- Here you need to enter information details such as the name of the application, date of birth, passengers’ names, travel details such as starting and reaching location, travel date, purpose to travel, return date and timing, identity card number, type of identity proof, police station name, etc.
- After filling in all these details, your application will be rechecked by the officials and permission will be given based on these details.
- You will be getting an SMS in the registered mobile number to confirm the approval of the Epass in Kerala.
- Now, Individual can easily download an Epass from the official website of covid 19 jagratha e pass.
- All eligible Epass holders need to take the printout of the epass kerala from its official website.
Documents & Information Required For Jagratha Curfew Pass Registration
In order to apply for the Kerala Lockdown entry pass, the applicants must be prepared with the enlisted documents beforehand. Check the list below.
- Official ID Serial No
- Mobile No
- Email ID
- Father/Husband Name
- Vehicle No
Process To Check Kerala Covid19 Pass Status
- Visit the official website you will get the link of Kerala Movement E pass Check status.
- Enter your Phone Number and Date Off Birth.
- Now Click on Submit button.
- Thereafter your Daily Pass status show as Approved, Rejected or Cancel any of this.
- Now take print for showing at time of Travel to Kerala Police check.
Official Website of the COVID-19 Jagratha Kerala Portal Click here
Apply Online Kerala Curfew e Pass Click here
Track Your Application Click here
Kerala COVID Control Rooms Click here