Ladakh E Pass 2022 Apply Online – Ladakh Curfew/Lockdown E-Pass During this Lockdown period, due to COVID 19,Ladakh Govt. is giving relaxation by issuing Ladakh Curfew EPass for some essential sectors and service providers. check here ladakh Covid Curfew Pass registration, Status check
Ladakh E Pass
As the central government announced the lockdown , the state governments and Unitor Territories including Ladakh are taking the technology route to issue lockdown e-passes with more relaxations and in an easier way. In order to ease out the system for issuing emergency movement passes and to mitigate hardships being faced by the general public especially the patients, laborers, Govt. employees, and stranded people, etc. in the aftermath of lockdown due to COVID-19 pandemic.
All the inward and outward movements of normal persons will be allowed only after obtaining permission from the UT nodal officer. Those arriving without an e-pass will be put under quarantine at the border.
Ladakh Curfew E-Pass apply online
|Post Title||Ladakh Corona Curfew ePass|
|Launched By||State Govt.|
|Beneficiaries of the e pass||Interstate travelers and Grocery, Milk, Chemist Shop Service Provider|
|E pass Registration||Online|
|Benefits of Curfew ePass||Roaming in Lockdown|
|Article Category||Corona E Pass|
Ladakh Curfew EPass
With the launch of E-pass services in the district, passes for movement during the lockdown period for various emergency situations can be applied online by following a simple procedure. The official site of ePass https://leh.nic.in/epass/. Now after the launch of this ePASS facility, any person in a situation of emergency can now apply online by going to the web site https://leh.nic.in/epass/ and clicking on the link ePASS service. The applicant will then be redirected to a web site for filling some details like their own particulars, purpose for which the pass is required”.
Ladakh Covid Curfew Pass registration
Leh Ladakh Covid Curfew Pass registration, check Status, Lockdown e pass Booking online application process can be checked from the official portal. Covid 19 has been such a pain to society. The moment the pandemic began, it has only brought despair to our lives and we have to stay cooped up at home.
Ladakh Curfew Pass during COVID 19 Eligibility Criteria
The persons who are under below given categories may eligible for Ladakh Curfew Pass after all kinds of verification:
1. All health services (including AYUSH)
2. Agricultural and related activities.
3. Financial sector
4. Social sector:
Operation of homes for children/ disabled/ mentally challenged/ senior citizens) destitute/ women/ widows and more which are mention properly in the official notification.
Operations of Oil and Gas sector, including refining, transportation, distribution, storage and retail of products, e.g. petrol, diesel, kerosene, CNG, LPG, PNG etc.
6. Movement, loading/ unloading of goods/ cargo (inter and intra State).
7. Supply of essential goods.
8. Commercial and private establishments, as listed in the official notification of the Government..
9. Industries/ Industrial Establishments (both Government and private) as listed in the official notification.
10. Construction activities.
11. Movement of persons is allowed in the following cases:
Private vehicles for emergency services. including medical and veterinary care, and for procuring essential commodities. In such cases, one passenger besides the private vehicle driver can be permitted in the backseat, in case of four-wheelers; however, in case of two-wheelers, only the driver of the vehicle is to be permitted.
Ladakh Lockdown ePass registration Online
For you to have a vivid ePass applicable in Leh Ladakh, you need to apply for it and only if approved by the government will it be applicable and you can use it to go wherever you wish, as long as it is necessary and extremely important.
- You need to visit https://leh.nic.in/epass/ to register for the covid ePass.
- Once you’re on the website, you need to fill in your necessary details like your date of birth, mobile number and so on.
- Upon registration, you will have to mention the type of request you have, whether it is an emergency or you are an essential staff member.
- Then you fill in the details of your travel. The time you are going to travel for, where to and for how long.
- After mentioning the above, you need to fill in your details, regarding your address, your Aadhar card number and more as mentioned in the form.
- Now you can mention the reason for your trip. Remember to fill this part carefully as the government will authorize your ePass based on the reason for your need.
- After doing so, you fill in the other details required by the government on the form like your identity proof and submit it.
- Once the above process is over, all you need to do is wait for the government to authorize it, check the status of your E-pass online and use it.
Note: It may be possible some categories and services missed here. So, before applying Ladakh Curfew E-pass please check official notification from below given link of official notification.
How to Check Ladakh Covid ePass Status online
- Once again you need to visit the same Website you used for the application of the covid pass.
- Once on the site, there will be a menu option, where you will find the option to Check Status.
- Clicking on that option will redirect to a page with various options.
- The first option is checking the application status for the past.
- Here you will fill in your application number and enter it to find the status of your ePass application.
Documents required for E Pass in Leh Ladakh
- Photograph of the applicant
- One photo identity proof (PAN Card, Aadhaar Card, Voter ID, Passport, or any other ID)
- Other documents in support of your purpose.
For additional help, here’s the Whatsapp No: 8803699624 and email ID: [email protected] to reach out to the administration of Ladakh. The residents of Ladakh stranded outside the UT need to apply for an e-pass at connect.ladakh.gov.in
Check Also Other States E pass :