Lakshadweep E Pass 2022 Apply : On this page we are sharing all the details about when will be lockdown in lakshadweep in 2022, how to get e pass for roaming the city, how to book , where to get, how to book on cowin site etc. Here’s how to apply for Covid-19 e-pass to enter Lakshadweep.
- Lakshadweep E Pass Online
- Lakshadweep Curfew Pass Booking Details
- About Lakshadweep
- Lakshadweep Lockdown E-Pass
- Eligibility Criteria for Lakshadweep Curfew Pass during COVID 19
- Documents Needed for Lakshadweep Corona Pass
- How to apply For Lakshadweep Covid19 E-Pass Online?
- Lakshadweep Curfew EPass Official Site
- How to check the Epass Status Online?
Lakshadweep E Pass Online
India’s smallest Union Territory, is an archipelago consisting of 36 islands with an area of 32 sq km. It is a single district Union Territory and comprises 12 atolls, three reefs, five submerged banks and 10 inhabited islands within a total land area of 32 sq km. The capital Kavaratti is the principal town of the UT. All Islands are 220 to 440 km away from the coastal city of Kochi in Kerala, in the emerald Arabian Sea.
The entry to Lakshadweep islands is restricted. One requires an entry permit issued by Lakshadweep Administration to visit these islands.
Lakshadweep Curfew Pass Booking Details
||Lakshadweep E Pass 2022 Apply|
|Launched By||State Govt.|
|Beneficiaries||Grocery / Milk / Chemist Shop Service Provider|
the group of 36 islands is known for its exotic and sun-kissed beaches and lush green landscape. The name Lakshadweep in Malayalam and Sanskrit means ‘a hundred thousand islands
Lakshadweep Lockdown E-Pass
In the current scenario the world is suffering from Novel Corona-Virus third wave COVID-19 epidemic. Government of India has implemented the lockdown across the country as a precautionary step for Corona-Virus. During this Lockdown period, due to COVID 19, Lakshadweep Govt. is providing relaxation by issuing Curfew EPass for some essential sectors and service providers. Apply this Curfew/Lockdown E-Pass online. Eligibility terms and conditions, how to apply & other rules are mention below.
Eligibility Criteria for Lakshadweep Curfew Pass during COVID 19
The persons who are under below given categories may eligible for Lakshadweep Curfew Pass after all kinds of verification:
1. All health services (including AYUSH)
2. Agricultural and related activities.
3. Financial sector
4. Social sector:
Operation of homes for children/ disabled/ mentally challenged/ senior citizens) destitute/ women/ widows and more which are mention properly in the official notification.
Operations of Oil and Gas sector, including refining, transportation, distribution, storage and retail of products, e.g. petrol, diesel, kerosene, CNG, LPG, PNG etc.
6. Movement, loading/ unloading of goods/ cargo (inter and intra State).
7. Supply of essential goods.
8. Commercial and private establishments, as listed in the official notification of the Government..
9. Industries/ Industrial Establishments (both Government and private) as listed in the official notification.
10. Construction activities.
11. Movement of persons is allowed in the following cases:
Private vehicles for emergency services. including medical and veterinary care, and for procuring essential commodities. In such cases, one passenger besides the private vehicle driver can be permitted in the backseat, in case of four-wheelers; however, in case of two-wheelers, only the driver of the vehicle is to be permitted.
Note: It may be possible some categories and services missed here. So, before applying Lakshadweep Curfew E-pass please check official notification.
Documents Needed for Lakshadweep Corona Pass
To apply for an E pass, you need the following documents, which are as follows:-
- Name of Applicant
- Mobile number
- Email ID
- Aadhar card
- Voter ID
- E Pass Purpose
- Passport size photo
- GST and Employee details
- time duration
- Residential Address, etc.
How to apply For Lakshadweep Covid19 E-Pass Online?
- apply for this pass, first, click on the online portal.
- Now After clicking, the home page will open on the screen.
- Then On the home page, you have to fill in your phone number and OTP.
- Now on the form will open for your E pass.
- In the form, you have to fill in GST and Employee details.
- Along with this, you have to fill in all the other details asked and click apply.
- In the form, you will find the reference number, save it.
Lakshadweep Curfew EPass Official Site
The imposition of lockdown due to Covid-19 pandemic, the entry into Lakshadweep islands was restricted. However, with the lockcdown. Except those with Covid-19 symptoms, people from outside will be issued an e-pass to enter and move around in the island UT. People can apply for an e-pass here: lakshadweep.gov.in
How to check the Epass Status Online?
- For check the Epass status, click on the online portal.
- Now After clicking, the home page will open.
- Then On the home page, you will get the option for E Pass status and you have to click on it.
- Now After clicking, you have to fill in your reference number.
- Then After filling it, your E pass will open.
- Please Save and download the E pass.
- get a print copy of the E pass.
Check Epass Status here
See Also Other States E pass :