Maharashtra E Pass 2022 – In order to control the spreading of the covid in the state, the government announced the complete lockdown in all the districts of Maharashtra. The Maharashtra Government E-pass service was started in the State Maharashtra. As we know the whole country is going through this harsh time, and Maharashtra is also one of those states, in which the spread of covid viruses is increasing day by day. Due to increased cases of the Covid patient, the government has to imposed lockdown and shut down the whole state to save the life of the citizen.
Latest Update – The government on Thursday launched an online e-pass facility linked to CoWin to enable those fully vaccinated to travel on suburban trains. The BMC said the ‘Universal Travel Pass’ system allows travellers to obtain an e-pass without physical verification.
- Maharashtra E Pass 2022
- Maha Police Covid E Pass Registration 2022
Maharashtra E Pass 2022
The Maharashtra Police E pass Registration for Inter-State, Inter-District travel now started on official web portal. Thus all the people who need to travel out or entry in Maharashtra need to apply for covid19.mhpolice.in epass registration form and wait for approval. The Details of every step of the Maha e pass Application form apply and Download is given below.
covid19.mhpolice.in Curfew Pass Overview
|Name of the State||Maharashtra|
|Type of Lockdown||Lockdown like restrictions with some relaxation|
||Maha Police Covid E Pass Registration Form|
|Type of Pass||Inter-state and Intra-state Travel ePass|
|Method of Application||Online|
Maharashtra Curfew E Pass Application Form 2022
The spread of covid viruses is spreading day by day in Maharashtra State so the government imposed lockdown in state. The Traveling of the people totally restricted into the state especially in b/w of 8 pm to 7 am. It is an extreme emergency situation all over the country, day by day the number of cases as well as the death rate increases. It is better for all of us to stay in home and traveling only in the most emergency situation.
Also Check Covid19 E Pass Status
Instructions for Maharashtra Covid EPass
While you are applying for the Maharashtra Police epass, you should understand and keep in mind these important instructions.
- Individuals, as well as groups, can apply for epass only through the official portal.
- Individual should fill in the details correctly to get epass approved.
- You have to combine the necessary documents in a single file and then have to upload them together in the section of documents.
- After applied for the epass, you will get a token ID which can be used for checking the status of the application.
- The epass will contains important details such as your personal details, your vehicle details, and also the validity of the epass.
- Though you can download the pass on your device, it is also advised to get a printout of the pass to show it to the Police officials.
- If anyone is caught misusing the pass will be liable for strict actions.
- The photo to be uploaded should be 200 KB while the documents that you are uploading should not be of more than 1 KB.
Maha Police Covid E Pass Registration 2022
Those who need to travel within the Maharashtra state will now require e-pass. It is an electronically generated travel pass, has been made compulsory for a road journey outside one’s current district. Citizen can travel outside districts only for limited emergency reasons such as extreme medical emergencies, the death of a first relative, marriage, etc. Those working in the banking sector, export industries, security personnel, IT professionals and people working with broadcasting or cable networks will allow to travel with an e-pass.
How To apply For Maharashtra Police Curfew E Pass?
The other one individual or any travel from other state need to enter after issue Maha Police E pass apply online using below steps.
- Go to official website covid19.mhpolice.in.
- Now select Place where you want to visit in Maharashtra or Outside.
- Enter all required details correctly.
- Upload relevant document and Photograph.
- Now submit your application form.
- Get Registration no and wait for approval by authority as intimate by sending SMS.
Document & Information Required For Maharashtra E Pass Registration
At the time of apply for E pass You need to provide below listed information.
- Select District
- Applicant Name
- Traveling Date
- Mobile number
- Travel type
- Enter reason for traveling
- Select type of Vehicle & vehicle Number
- Enter present address
- E-mail Address
- Choose the Starting point of the destination
- Choose the destination where you want to go
- Enter the address of destination
- No. of travelers
Upload all the relevant documents which are as follows:
- Medical Report
- valid Organization Documents
- Company ID
- Essential service letter
- Upload your photograph
Complete Process To Check Maha Police EPass status 2022
Here are the steps that you need to follow in order to check the status.
- You need to check the status of the epass from the same website at https://covid19.mhpolice.in.
- Click on the link of Check Status/ Download Pass.
- A page will open up where you have to put up the Token ID that you have obtained after the application process.
- Now click on Submit.
Apply for E-pass Visit Here
Registration Form Click Here
Download e-passVisit Here
Check Status Online Click Here