Manipur E Pass 2021 –After looking the crisis of COVID 19 in Manipur State, the State Government has decided to implement Lockdown to control infection in the state. After crisis of 2nd wave of coronavirus in India the government is on alert and trying all the way to control the pandemic in the state. So if you are living in the Manipur state and want to travel in this Situation you need to e pass. For that you read this full page to get the all details.
- Manipur E Pass 2021
- Manipur Curfew Pass Application Form
Manipur E Pass 2021
The Manipur government started an online web portal for every citizens where they can apply for Curfew E-pass for inter or intra state travel during the lockdown. Here we have provided the instruction to process for E pass apply online. Since the government has made carrying an Manipur E Pass Form 2021 compulsory for inter-district and inter-state travel. A few categories of people are exempted from carrying the e-pass, but for others, it is mandatory.
epass.cgcovid19.in Curfew pass 2021 Overview
|Name of the State||Manipur|
|Type of Lockdown||Lockdown with limited restrictions|
|Article Title||Manipur COVID19 Curfew E Pass|
|Method of Application||Online|
Check Also >>>>Ideal Oxygen Level
Manipur Travel Guidelines
- Covid -ve Certificate Mandatory
- Health Screening: If Rapid Antigen Testing is negative, guest will have to undergo RTPCR test (Capped at Rs.500/- per person). Isolation required until results are out. Guest will require RTPCR negative Certificate (test done 72 hours prior arrival)
- Domestic – Travellers from other states are allowed to travel in Manipur. All arriving passengers will be tested immediately for Covid-19; if found negative they will be allowed to go home 14 days with advise to follow Covid preventive measures, self-health monitoring. If the test is positive, passenger will be further referred to treatment.
- All passengers arriving into Manipur must apply for EPASS to the Deputy Commissioner of their home district at least 2 days in advance.
- Exception: Passengers coming for short stay (7 days or less) will be exempted from quarantine provided they must carry ICMR approved lab COVID test negative report taken during last 48 hrs.
- Passenger obligation – COVID-19 Negative Certificate is mandatory while traveling. Passengers are expected to certify the status of their health through the Aarogya Setu mobile app or a Self Declaration Form.
- Operating Status: All sites of tourist interest are closed. Movement other than emergency/ essentials are restricted.
Also Check All State E Pass Application Status
Manipur Lockdown e pass Registration
Indeed, the government of Manipur decided to put the curfew in the all over state to overcome the Positive cases and to break the spread chain of the 2nd and 3rd wave of covid19. Traveling from one place to other places is the only major option to increase the spread of Coronavirus in the states. Thus, to cut down the risk for everyone, the government of Manipur started certain rules and implemented the Manipur Covid19 ePass for all individuals living within the state.
Manipur Curfew Pass Application Form
People who are in serious situations, extreme emergency reasons can travel at any point during curfew with the help of approved Manipur Covid Travel ePass. People in the state of Manipur is eligible to apply online for Travel Curfew Pass and complete their emergency works during a lockdown. At present, officials is counting more than 10 thousand active cases of covid-19 daily so obeying the government norms and taking safety measures is a must for every citizen.
Also Check Covid Vaccine Tracker
How to Apply for Manipur Curfew ePass?
Here are steps which are as following about Manipur Curfew E pass and check Status :
- Visit the official website by clicking on the link ccpur-epass.com
- On the homepage, you have to provide your Name and your Mobile Number.
- Now Click on the Register button.
- Here, you need to provide reason to travel and your profession sector.
- Now, you have to start filling up the application form with your personal details, travel details, vehicle details.
- You have to upload a photo ID document that is approved by the Government of India such as aadhar card, passport, electoral or voter id card, PAN card, driving license, or similar others.
- Now as you submit the form, you will get a confirmation SMS on your mobile number that you have provided while registering.
Process to Check Manipur Curfew Pass Status online
Once the Applicant has registered for the Application for Covid19 ePass, the application will be up for the authentication and sanction from the E Pass issuing authorities. Meanwhile, the Applicant shall check His/her Application by abiding the steps provided below:
- Visit the official web portal.
- Upon the homepage, Tap on the verify option.
- Applicant required to select the Registration type(Inter state/Inter District/Traveler Registration) and the vehicle number
- Lastly, Click on the Inspection button displayed on the bottom to display the status of the Application
- Or You can Click on the Qr code.
- After that you can get tour E pass status on screen.
Required Document to Apply For Manipur Curfew E pass
User need to fill the form with the basic details.
- Mobile Number
- Vehicle No.
- Type of Vehicle. (User need to type)
- Shop/ Institute/ Organisation.
- People Count. (Allowed upto 5 People)
Provided below the required Documents for Manipur Covid19 ePass.
- Scanned copy of Passport size photograph
- Scanned copy of Aadhaar Card of the Applicant
- Travel Proof Document
- Covid Negative Certificate(issued by Medical examiner)
- Medical Certificate( in case of emergency in the family)
Manipur Covid 19 e-pass Application Available.