Meghalaya E Pass 2022 – Meghalaya government providing Meghalaya Curfew E-Pass for interstate traveling during the lockdown. E Pass is used to travel state residents during the curfew. Meghalaya Curfew Pass will available online from the site eastkhasihills.gov.in. You can apply for E-Pass on official website i.e eastkhasihills.gov.in. E Pass will only available to citizens in the state who have either any emergency or cope with the flow of vital resources.
- Meghalaya E Pass 2022
- Meghalaya Curfew Pass online Application 2022
Meghalaya E Pass 2022
Meghalaya Lockdown Curfew Pass Registration official web portal is megedistrict.gov.in. Lock-down announced by the state government of Meghalaya. In this situation, a curfew-pass facility has been introduced for the owners of grocery/milk/chemist shops to ensure a smooth supply of all essential commodities. Under this, people or groups engaged in all the necessary services can apply for Curfew e0-Pass in online mode. Here in this article, we will provide you the information about the Curfew Pass application.
eastkhasihills.gov.in Covid Pass 2022 Overview
|Name of Scheme||Meghalaya Curfew Pass|
|Launched by||Meghalaya Chief Minister|
|Article Title||Meghalaya Curfew Pass online Application|
|Post Category||E Pass|
Meghalaya Covid E Pass Registration
With this lockdown declared to contain the outbreak of COVID-19 bringing all of the activities to a crumbling stop, the State government has come up with a different way to ensure that necessary services and service providers are not overblown. An E pass a document which give permission travel person to those from private institutions occupied in the manufacture or selling of essential goods or services. The candidate who applies for essential service, medical emergency, or traveling from Meghalaya to outside or essential goods movement can certainly opt for such curfew passes. The candidates who wish to apply for the online process would have to first download the official notification. It is important to go through the application process and even read the eligibility criteria very well. The person applying for such registration should be aware of the benefits of the scheme, features, and eligibility criteria.
Also Check E Pass Status
Eligibility Criteria For Meghalaya Curfew Pass online Application
Along with the eligibility criteria comes to the documents because when you plan to fill the form online you will be asked to upload some important documents. To list some of them are:-
- The applicant must be a resident of Meghalaya state.
- The applicant must be a delivery person of essential commodities like milk, groceries etc
- Government employees can also apply for the pass
- Doctors can also apply for the Meghalaya e-pass
Meghalaya Curfew Pass online Application 2022
As per the Meghalaya Government and Administration department, the official website has been published for the Covid 19 E Pass Service. The government have decided to offer the lockdown e-Pass to all the emergency service providers. The official website of Meghalaya Lockdown Movement Pass is megedistrict.gov.in. This pass has some steps that need to be followed well so that the supply of the essential commodities will not get stuck up anywhere. To make sure the pass is arranged on time, all the details should be filled up correctly.
Also Read :>>>रेमडेसिविर इंजेक्शन
How to Apply for Meghaylaya Covid Pass 2022?
- First Visit the official website of e-curfew pass official website – https://megedistrict.gov.in/
- In Homepage, Click on “COVID 19- Click here to Apply for Curfew Pass” to fill the application form.
- Meghalaya e-pass Online Form displayed on the screen.
- Enter your name, mobile number, email id, vehicle registration number and the purpose of the application.
- Finally submit the application form by clicking the “Submit” button.
Required Information & Document For E Pass Application
If you are looking to apply for Meghalaya Epass then read this article to collect all the information. Some Basic Information Provided Below.
- Name of applicant asking for epass
- Purpose of generating e Pass
- Mobile Number
- Email Id
- Vehicle type
- Vehicle registration Number
Here is the complete list of documents that you might need for applying to Meghalaya ePass.
- Proof of Identity (Aadhar Card, Voter ID Card)
- Document Proof as to why the PASS is required
- Mobile Number
Process to Check Meghaylaya Covid Pass Status
- Visit the official website through the link https://megedistrict.gov.in/.
- Here click on Track Application Status Option.
- A popup will open up where you need to select from Reference Number or OTP through which you wish to check your application.
- Depending upon what you have selected, you have to provide the necessary details.
- Provide the captcha and click on Submit to get your application details.
Official Website megedistrict.gov.in/
Apply For Meghalaya E Pass 2022