MP E Pass 2021 – As we all know that Madhya Pradesh has been running under lockdown to fight against covid19 Virus. In this time period, people need to stay in their home and don’t move outside without any reason otherwise you will be punished. MP government als0 started E Pass service for any emergency. So those candidates who want to go outside need to apply for MP COVID-19 Lockdown Pass Application Form through the official website which has been provided below.
- MP E Pass 2021
- MP E Pass Registration 2021
MP E Pass 2021
Since the second wave of COVID 19 arrived in India the number of active cases rises very fast. So the state government has imposed the lockdown to break corona chain. The movement during this lockdown is prohibited but essentials duties or in any emergency people can provide their service. Anyone wanted to travel during the lockdown then he/she needs to get an Epass and for this, the government has launched web portal for inter or intra state movement. So if you are among those who are looking to apply for MP Eapss then read the article given below.
mapit.gov.in Lock Down Pass 2021 Overview
|Name of Service||Curfew Pass|
|Launched by||By Madhya Pradesh Administration|
|Article Title||Madhya Pradesh Lockdown E Pass Online Application|
|Name of Portal||Fight Against COVID-19|
Madhya Pradesh Curfew Pass Application Form 2021
During 1st wave of Covid19, central and state governments imposed the complete lockdown to break the chain of the covid-19 but in the second wave of coronavirus, the MP state government decided to keep the partial lockdown with strict guidelines. In this situation, Traveling is very dangerous for every citizen of the state. So, follow the guidelines carefully and step out for essential needs and emergency works only.
People who desire to travel to another place for important works or emergency reasons must apply for MP Online EPass from the official portal. The whole process of Madhya Pradesh Corona Lockdown E Pass Apply Online provided in the below section along with the status check process and steps to download the approved MP Movement Pass.
Essential services list for MP curfew epass
- Food supply
- Law & Order and Magisterial Duties
- Govt Health Workers (Doctors, Nurses, Medical Staff)
- Internet Services
- Essential Items Manufacturing
- Essential Items Distribution
- Transportation Items
- Medical Emergency
- Medical Treatment
- Postal Services
- Others which are very urgency in nature
MP E Pass Registration 2021
MAPIT MP E-Pass Registration Form is the 1st step through which you can get an e-pass. According to records, Large Number of registration forms submitted by the stranded migrants, tourists, pilgrims, students, etc. Though the state government is still not vocal about the reasons for rejecting the rest of the registration forms. MAPIT is issuing nearly lots of e-passes daily for all the citizen who want to return home or to their native place. We advise to must take Passes to follow the guideline in MP State.
How to apply for MP E Pass 2021?
- Firstly, you have to visit the official website mapit.gov.in.
- Now, click here on “Apply for ePass” option on the homepage.
- After that, you have to give your valid mobile number and the concerned district that you are applying from & type the appeared captcha code in the textbox, and click on the submit button.
- After your submission, the system generates the OTP and sent to your mobile number.
- Enter the received OTP and click on the submit tab.
- After that you will see the application form on the screen.
- Now, applicants need to fill up their personal and required details such as name, Date of birth etc.
- Choose the relevant category from within or outside the state.
- After selecting the category, you should provide the purpose of your visit and the information if required to enter.
- Now, you have to provide the destination details that you are visiting.
- Upload all required documents in image or pdf format.
- If all are correct then submit the application.
- Finally, successful submission of the application, you will receive a confirmation SMS on your mobile number with your application ID or reference number. Please save it for further purposes.
Documents & Information Required For Madhya Pradesh Corona E pass
Applicants Need to fill below provided information in application Form
- Need to upload his/her image
- User name
- Email ID (if any)
- Identification proof of the user
- District name
- Present address details
- Destination address details
ID Proof – they can upload any of the below listed ID Proof iamge as JPEG or PDF )
- Driving License
- Voter ID
- Other Photo ID Card(Issued by Government /Private Organization )
Complete Process to Check MP E Pass Status
Official will send a message on your registered mobile no about E pass application is approved or rejected by the officials. In any case you did not receive any notification regarding the approval or rejection of the application then you can easily check the status of the application online by following the below-given steps: –
- Visit the official portal by clicking on the URL given here
- Here you need to enter the Mobile Number and reference number you got during application submission
- Once you submit the details your application status will be on your screen.