Nagaland E Pass 2021 – Apart from the strict lockdown imposed, the State Government has also introduced the Nagaland ePass service for those people who need to move to during the lockdown out of any kind of emergency. Nagaland has now imposed a complete lockdown of 7 days. This decision was taken by the Government noticing the surge in the cases of COVID19 lately in the state. This time imposed lockdown will be stricter than before and a set of guidelines have been introduced also by the State Government that the citizens need to follow strictly.
- Nagaland E Pass
- Nagaland Covid-19 Lockdown E Pass Registration
Nagaland E Pass
The lockdown forced this time will be stricter than previously and a bunch of rules have additionally been presented by the state government which residents are needed to rigorously follow. State government started Nagaland e Pass framework for the individuals who need to travel any sort of crisis during lockdown. During this Lockdown it is not so easy to move in the Nagaland without this e Pass.
Nagaland Corona Pass Details
|Name of the State||Nagaland|
|Official Authority||Government of Nagaland|
|Method of Application||Online|
||Nagaland E Pass 2021|
Nagaland EPass Application Form online 2021
The Nagaland e Pass has been introduced by the Government of Nagaland. Citizen can apply for e Pass Nagaland for travel from outside, health related crisis pass, snapshot of fundamental stuff, government authorities. Every one who will apply online can visit the official website, read all the qualification models and complete the application requirement. We will give brief data about Nagaland Lockdown Pass, for example, conspire benefits, qualification measures, application status, application interaction.
Also Check Corona E Pass Status
Important Instructions for Nagaland ePass
One of the major reasons many of the applications getting rejected is not following the instructions. you should make sure to abide by these guidelines and instructions.
- The number of passengers in different vehicles has been instructed such as 4+1 for LMV vehicles, 10+1 for medium-sized vehicles, and 25+1 for buses.
- All the passengers should provide their Government approved ID.
- Make sure that all the information provided is correct in order to avoid rejection of the application.
- Citizens coming from out of Nagaland need to stay quarantined for 21 days from the time of their arrival.
- As soon as the applicant have to install required Aarogya Setu applications on their smartphone.
- After the applicant has arrived in Nagaland, the person will not be allowed to leave the state till the time the lockdown is not lifted.
- Whether the ePass approved or declined, the applicant will be notified through mobile number
Nagaland Covid-19 Lockdown E Pass Registration
The serviceonline.gov.in e pass service Plus portal is a centralized platform where every state people can registration for interstate, district travel epass apply online and check application status. Nagaland in the worst situation of Covid19 pandemic. The curbs in restrict day by day increasing to stop the spread of coronavirus. So we advise you to stay safe stay home and travel outside during only emergency/essential service. The Workers who are related to industry or construction works need to ask for their company to get a travel pass for any inconvenience.
How to apply for Nagaland Curfew ePass 2021?
- First of all, you need to visit application page directly from the link https://serviceonline.gov.in
- Read the instructions carefully and then scroll down to start filling the application form.
- First, you have to select the type and category of pass that you wish to apply for.
- After that, provide your name, mobile number, and your email address.
- choose your purpose of applying and write a short description.
- After that provide other essential details such as the source location, vehicle details, and others.
- Next, add the other passengers one by one and provide their details too.
- Go through the declarations carefully and click on the box to accept them and submit the application.
Required Documents & Information For Covid19 Epass
People need to following Documents to apply for E Pass.
- Any other Government-issued identity card
- Birth Certificate
- Driving license for the drivers
- Identity card approved by the Institution
- Residency Certificate or Proof
Process To Download Nagaland E Pass Status
As soon as you submit the application form, you will receive an SMS stating that your application has been registered successfully with the portal. After you have applied the application successfully, you need to wait for the approval of the application to download the ePass. You will get an approval SMS on registered mobile no. once the application approved or even if it declined by the authorities. If the application rejected, you need to apply once again if you are in a very emergency situation. If the application approved, you will have to wait for the email from the department. This email will have the ePass link that you need to open and download the ePass.
Also Check Official Website – https://serviceonline.gov.in
Apply For E Pass 2021 –