Namo Tablet Yojana 2021-22 : Hello friends Now you can Namo Tablet Yojana 2021-22 Registration Form, Apply Online, Specification/Price all latest Details on our site. Here you can Check Gujarat Tablet scheme apply online last date, price. Nowadays, in India from digitalgujarat.gov.in.
Latest Update : गुजरात राज्य सरकार Namo Tablet Yojana के तहत पंजीकरण करने के लिए राज्य सरकार digitalgujarat.gov.in अधिकारी साइट पर ऑनलाइन आवेदन पत्र आमंत्रित कर रही है, NAMO Tab Yojana के तहत नवीनतम विशिष्टताओं के साथ एसर / लेनोवो टैबलेट के लिए छात्र आवेदन करें, प्रथम वर्ष में प्रवेश लेने वाले मेधावी छात्र कॉलेज या पॉलिटेक्निक पाठ्यक्रम योजना के लिए पात्र हैं,
- Namo Tablet Yojana 2021-22
- Namo Tablet Yojana Apply Online
- Namo Tablet Yojana Registration
- नमो टैबलेट योजना 2021
- Namo Tablet Scheme Specification
- Namo Tablet Yojana Price
- Eligibility Criteria Gujarat Namo Tablet scheme
- Required Documents for Namo Tablet Scheme
- How to Register For Namo Tablet Yojana Online?
- Important Dates
- નમો ટેબ્લેટ યોજના નોંધણી 2021 Faq
Namo Tablet Yojana 2021-22
the main concept is running the digitalization of our country. For making online mean popular and also helping the public. The Government of India is working hard. Namo Tablet Scheme 2021- 22 is also one of the additions to making digital India. Registration has started for all interested applicants.
Namo Tablet Yojana Apply Online
|Scheme Name||Namo Tablet Yojana 2021-22|
|Launched by||Hon’ble CM Vijay Rupani Ji|
|Article Category||Tablet Scheme|
|Benefits||To provide free tablets|
|Scheme Beneficiaries||Students of Gujarat|
Namo Tablet Yojana Registration
To increase the digital culture in the country, the Prime Minister has found a unique way to digitize education. They have announced a scheme, named “Namo Tablet Scheme 2021“. Under this scheme, students can apply online. As a result of which they will be provided with tablet-like facility. To apply this scheme properly, college students will be provided an amount up to Rs 1000 and tablets will be provided to those students in such a small amount.
नमो टैबलेट योजना 2021
आजकल सूचना प्रौद्योगिकी हमारे जीवन में एक महत्वपूर्ण भूमिका निभा रही है। इसे ध्यान में रखते हुए सरकार और प्रधान मंत्री ने एक नई योजना शुरू की है जिसे नमो टैबलेट योजना के नाम से जाना जाता है। यह योजना छात्रों को उनकी पढ़ाई में मदद करेगी। शिक्षा बहुत हद तक डिजिटल मोड से जुड़ी हुई है। जानकारी को डिजिटल रूप से लाने के लिए छात्रों को वांछित उपकरण की आवश्यकता होती है। इसके तहत छात्रों को नमो टैबलेट योजना कंप्यूटर टैबलेट प्रदान किए जाएंगे।
Namo Tablet Scheme Specification
What would be the specifications this is quite interesting. These tablets have all those specifications who are well capable enough to run every program. It was originally priced at 8000 to 9000 rupees. But the Government will provide this for just 1000 rupees. To get more specifications please visit the website of the scheme.
|Processor||1.3 GHz Media Tek|
|External Memory||64 GB Available|
|Internal Memory||8 GB Available|
|Camera||2 MP Rear Camera|
|0.3 MP Front Camera|
|Sim Card Slot||Yes Available|
|Battery||3450 mAh Li-Ion|
|Also Voice Calling||Yes|
|Operating System||Android v5.1 Lollipop|
|Manufacturer||Lenovo / Acer|
|Price in Market||Rs 8000- 9000|
|Warranty||1 year for the handset|
|6 months for in box accessories|
Namo Tablet Yojana Price
As the market price of this tablet is 8000 to 9000 Rs. But for students under the Namo tablet scheme can get it at low cost of 1000 Rs only. Also, this opportunity will be called a Golden opportunity for students. As a result, many students are joining this yojana for taking advantage.
Eligibility Criteria Gujarat Namo Tablet scheme
To avail, the benefits of the scheme you have to follow the following eligibility criteria mention below:-
- First, the annual income of the applicant’s household must not exceed Rupees 1 lakh.
- The applicant must be a resident of the Gujarat state.
- The students must belong to below the poverty line category.
- The students must have completed 12th in this financial year and must have been admitted to the first year of graduation course in any college.
Required Documents for Namo Tablet Scheme
- Aadhar card number.
- 12th class pass certificate.
- Domicile certificate.
- A voter ID card.
- Address proof.
- College admission confirmation certificate.
- Caste certificate.
- BPL certificate.
How to Register For Namo Tablet Yojana Online?
- visit your respective college to enroll in the Namo tablet scheme. or official site
- The institution will then institute will provide the details of the eligible candidates on the official website.
- The authorities will login on this portal via their unique institute ID.
- The Institute will have to go ‘Add New Student’ tab.
- They will provide your details like name, category, course, etc. in it.
- Now they will enter the board and the seat number which belongs to you.
- They will then deposit the money (Rs. 1000) to the head of the institute.
- The head will generate a receipt against this payment.
- The receipt number and date will be entered on the website.
- Finally, the tablet will be provided to you.
The scheme was launched on 17 July 2017. On the following dates given below different procedures related to the scheme will be undertaken by the authorities:-
- The first round of tablets has distributed- 14th July 2017 by 4 pm.
- The second round of tablets has distributed- 17th July by 4 pm.
- The last round of tablets has distributed- 20th July 2017 by 4 pm.
Namo Tablet Helpline Number :- 079-26566000 (11:00 AM to 5:00 PM)
Namo Tablet Official Site :– https://www.digitalgujarat.gov.in/
નમો ટેબ્લેટ યોજના નોંધણી 2021 Faq
What is Official Site of Namo Tablet Yojana?
Namo Tablet Yojana official site is digitalgujarat.gov.in.
How to apply for gujarat namo tablet yojana 2021?
you can apply on official site or in your college digitalgujarat.gov.in
What is Gujarat Namo Tablet Yojana Price?
As the market price of this tablet is 8000 to 9000 Rs. But for students under the Namo tablet scheme can get it at low cost of 1000 Rs only.
what is Namo Tab Yojana Eligibility Criteria?
At first, the applicant must be a permanent resident of Gujarat State. Secondly, he/ she should be a student from recognized institutes. Thirdly, the annual income of a student’s family should be not more than 1 lakh per annum. So, they need to belongs to BPL family. As a result of the scheme, students must complete 12th class. And also they must have taken admission in 1st year of college. If all the given criteria are matched from your situation. Then you can apply in this yojana.
Check Also >