Odisha E Pass 2021 – Due to the Coronavirus Crisis in the state, the Odisha government imposed lockdown. Individual who need to buy essential items can purchase till 11 am every day. If you want to travel outside, you must need to have the odisha entry pass covid-19 epass. e pass will applicable for both intrastate and interstate travelers. Here we will provide all details regarding to Odisha e pass apply online process, Odisha entry pass covid-19 epass downloading procedure, & other important information.
- Odisha E Pass
- Odisha EPass Registration 2021
Odisha E Pass
During this pandemic, an E pass is an essential document for people to travel in times of emergency. The government of Odisha is also providing e passes to the citizens of the state. People of the state who want to travel, they need for an Epass can apply for an e-pass online.The government in Odisha is running two separate portals for the issuance of E-passes for inter & intra-state travelers. You can easily apply for Odisha entry pass covid-19 epass during lockdown travel by using these online portals.
Odisha Covid19 Pass Details
|Article Title||Odisha E Pass 2021 Apply Online Process|
|Category||E Pass 2021|
|Helpline||Email at- [email protected]
Odisha EPass Online Application 2021
The Odisha government wants to leave no stone unturned in preventing the chain of Coronavirus disease. So various types of restrictions have been imposed in the state. People keep safe themselves & don’t go outside without any reason. For hassle free travel, the Odisha government has started to issue Epass to all citizens for travelers. You will have to mention the reason while applying for e pass for Odisha. On the basis of causes given the Epass application, you will be permitted for the same.
Also Check Black Fungus Symptoms
Important Instruction For Odisha Curfew Pass 2021
- Candidates who are traveling back into the state will have to undergo a mandatory quarantine of 14 days.
- Make sure to provide only the true information asked in the application.
- It is to be noted that application approval will be provided to the citizens with a genuine motive for travel.
- No such random movement of people with a cause will be allowed by the authorities.
- Must remember that the information on your original documents is similar to the ones filled up in the application form.
- Also, carry it is advised to carry an additional copy of your pass while traveling.
- Applicants will also need a software reference to check the status of their application on the portal.
- Applicants may also have to show some additional pieces of evidence supporting the claim of the travel anytime.
Also Check>>>> PM Kisan 8th Installment Status
Odisha EPass Registration 2021
With the increasing number of cases in the state, it is important that the state governments control the spread of covid19. To do so, various state governments have formulated a provision of an epass, allowing a limited movement of the citizens in the state.This e pass will issue to the people who need to travel due to back to homes, emergencies, and other purposes. Thus, a curfew pass will help all such individuals in the state to travel with ease.
Check >>> CoWIN Certificate Merge here
How To Apply For Odisha Curfew Pass 2021?
Candidates from the state who want to register for an e-pass can follow the steps listed below.
- Go to the official web portal of the Odisha e-district portal.
- On the open home page, applicants will have to look for the Odisha e-pass application.
- Here applicants will have to choose a reason for travel.
- Fill in the application with some required basic details.
- After that applicants will have to enter the Captcha code and click on the Proceed button on the page.
- A preview of the application will be visible on your screen.
- Previewing the application, applicants will have to upload some of the essential documents.
- After that Click on the Submit button to submit the application.
E-Pass for People residing outside Odisha- Migrant Registration
The state government has a separate Portal for Traveler registration who want to travel/ return into the state. To register for an e-pass applicants can follow these steps.
- Go to the official website of the COVID-19 e Pass portal which link provided below in Important Link section.
- On the page, Read all the terms and click on the Proceed button located on the page.
- Proceeding on, applicants will be directed to the next page.
- After that applicants will have to enter information like personal details, the present location of the applicant, details of family members, address details and contact details.
- Filling in all the details.
- applicants can agree T&C by check the declaration box and click on the Submit button.
Document Required For EPass
Applicants who want to get an e-pass to travel in or outside of the Odisha state will require some documents for registration to validate their travel. We are listing all these documents below.
- Identity Proof
- Address related proofs
- photograph of the applicant
- Application declaring the cause of travel
Step to check Odisha lockdown Pass Status
You should ensure that the e-Pass has been approved by checking it’s status online after applying for it. Here is the system of checking the e-by skip utility scheme –
- Visit the Odisha COVID-19 e Pass portal which link is provided below.
- Select “Track your Application”option.
- You can check your application status with the help of below provided information:
- Application Reference Number
- Application Submission Date
- ID Proof Number
- Date of Arrival at Destination
- After provide all required information you need to click on track application button
- If your application has approved, you can download it.
Official Odisha e-District Portal Click Here
Odisha e-pass application form for citizens traveling to Odisha Click Here
e-pass application form for citizens traveling outside of Odisha Click Here
e-pass application Check Here
Check e-pass application Status Check Here