PM Jan Dhan Yojana Apply Online :- in this post we are bring all new updates for Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana (PMJDY) 2022: Jan Dhan Account Opening Online Registration, Objectives, Eligibility & Benefits.
- PM Jan Dhan Yojana 2022
- Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana (PMJDY) 2022
- PM Jan Dhan Yojana Online Apply
- प्रधान मंत्री जनधन योजना 2022
- Benefits Provided Under PMJDY (प्रधानमंत्री जन धन योजना)
- Eligibility for PMJDY
- Document Required for Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana
- How to Apply for PM Jan Dhan Yojana?
- Banks offering BSBDA service
- PM Jan Dhan Yojana 2022 Online Faq
PM Jan Dhan Yojana 2022
PM Jan Dhan Yojana is a financial inclusion program of the Indian Government targeted to open one bank account per household in the country. All the payments related to wages, subsidies etc. are transferred directly to these Jan Dhan Accounts. In the wake of COVID-19 pandemic across the country, the Central government has provided benefits to PMJDY account holders under the Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana Relief Package.
Pradhanmantri Jan Dhan Loan Scheme Online Registration, SBI, BOB, ICICI Jan Dhan Yojana Account Opening Online Application Form PDF Download, Eligibility, Beneficiary List, Payment/ Amount Status, Features, Benefits and Check Online Application Status at Official Website pmjdy.gov.in.
www.pmjdy.gov.in Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana 2022
|Scheme Name||Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana 2022|
|Launched by||Prime Minister of India Shree Narendra Modi|
|Article Category||Sarkari Yojana|
|Benefit of Scheme||To open Jan Dhan Account with zero balance|
|Main Objective||For promoting saving money through saving account with zero balance required condition|
|Beneficiaries under scheme||Citizen of India|
Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana (PMJDY) 2022
Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana is one of the biggest financial initiatives of Modi government of connecting each and every household of the country to financial services. This PMJDY scheme was launched on 28th August 2014 by the Prime Minister Narendra Modi at a national level function in Delhi. This scheme is not confined to the opening of bank accounts but also provide insurance and facilities and services to the beneficiaries.
As of January 2022, PMJDY has benefitted 41.6 Crore beneficiaries so far and a fund of total Rs.119,706.97 Crore has been transferred to Jan Dhan Accounts. This for a great scheme for the beneficiaries. Out of which, 22.44 crore accounts were held by women and 18.19 crore by men.
PM Jan Dhan Yojana Online Apply
Pradhan Mantri Jan-Dhan Yojana has announced by the Department of Financial Services Ministry of Finance Government of India. The प्रधानमंत्री जन धन योजना क्या है, के उद्देश्य, की जानकारी, लाभ & ऑनलाइन अप्लाई is a national level Financial Inclusion which is useful for Indian Nationals to ensure access to financial services namely, Banking/ Savings & Deposit Accounts, Remittance, Credit, Insurance, Pension in an affordable manner. Aspirants can check the Benefits & Beneficiary List at pmjdy.gov.in. Candidates can open the accounts in any bank branch or Business Correspondent (Bank Mitr) outlet. Banks will be opened Jan Dhan Accounts with Zero balance. Scheme beneficiaries can also get a chequebook facility, which will have to fulfil minimum balance criteria.
प्रधान मंत्री जनधन योजना 2022
प्रधान मंत्री जनधन योजना वर्ष 2014 में पीएम नरेंद्र मोदी द्वारा शुरू की गई एक महत्त्वाकांक्षी योजना है। यह मूल रूप से एक वित्तीय समावेशन योजना है जिसके तहत सरकार का लक्ष्य है कि देश मे हर घर/ व्यक्ति का अपना बैंक खाता हो और वे बीमा, पेंशन, सब्सिडी, ऋण आदि वित्तीय सेवाओं का लाभ उठा सकें| PMJDY के तहत लोग किसी भी बैंक में जन धन खाता खोल सकते हैं और खाता खोलने के लिए न्यूनतम राशि (minimum balance) की आवश्यकता नहीं है|
Benefits Provided Under PMJDY (प्रधानमंत्री जन धन योजना)
This scheme provides following advantages to the beneficiaries-
- Opening a saving bank account for a person not having a bank account.
- Account holders under this scheme earns the interest on their deposited amount like other accounts.
- Jan Dhan Accounts can be opened with zero balance and therefore it is not mandatory to maintain a minimum amount of balance in these accounts.
- All the account holders are provided a RuPay Debit Card.
- Accounts holders can easily transfer cash across India.
- With this account, beneficiary can access pension, insurance or subsidy facilities.
- Along with the debit cards, eligible Jan Dhan account holders also get accident insurance cover of 1 lakh rupee. For accounts opened after 28th August 2018, the amount of insurance cover has been raised from 1 lakh to 2 lakhs.
- Eligible account holders who have opened their accounts for the 1st time between the time period from 15th August 2014 to 31st January 2015 gets a life insurance cover of Rs.3lakh.
- PMJDY also provide a facility of an overdraft up to Rs.10000 to all the eligible account holders per household (lady of the house is preferred).
Eligibility for PMJDY
As such there is no particular eligibility criteria required for getting the benefit under this program. An individual who is 10 years of age or above can open a Jan Dhan account.
The age of availing overdraft and other benefits under this scheme is different. The age limit of account holders for availing the benefit of Overdraft is now 18-65 years. (which has been revised from 18 to 60 years)
Document Required for Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana
- Driving Licence.
- Permanent Account Number (PAN) Card.
- Voter’s Identity Card .
- NREGA Job Card.
- Aadhar Card with Permanent Address Proof.
- Any other document as notified by the Central Government.
- Officially valid documents:
- Identity card with applicant’s photograph issued by Central/State Government Departments, Statutory/Regulatory Authorities, Public Sector Undertakings, Scheduled Commercial Banks, and Public Financial Institutions.
- Letter issued by a Gazetted officer, with a duly attested photograph of the person.
Check here : PM Kisan Aadhaar Link Status
How to Apply for PM Jan Dhan Yojana?
All the applicants are required to get the application form and after filling it, they have to visit the nearest bank. Application form is available in both Hindi and English language on the official website. The pdf link of both the application forms is also provided below in this section.
You can check the complete process for opening a Jan Dhan Account in the simple steps shared below-
- To download the application from either visit the official PMJDY portal i.e.https://pmjdy.gov.in/ or simply download the application form from the links at the end of this section.
- Now, on the homepage click on the “Account Opening Form” link as per your language preference.
- Application form will open.
- Download the form and take a printout of it.
- Fill in all the details carefully in the application form.
- Take the filled application along with the officially valid documents to the bank.
- Submit the application form at the bank. Follow all the directives provided by the bank and complete the application formalities.
- After processing of application, your Jan Dhan account will be generated.
Banks offering BSBDA service
You can visit any of the below public-sector banks’ branch to open the Jan Dhan Yojana account:
– State Bank of India (SBI)
– State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur,
– State Bank of Hyderabad,
– State Bank of Mysore, State Bank of Patiala,
– State Bank of Travancore
– Bank of Baroda (BoB)
– Andhra Bank
– Bank of Maharashtra
– Bank of India (BoI)
– Canara Bank
– Corporation Bank
– IDBI Bank
– Indian Bank
– Punjab National Bank (PNB)
– Central Bank of India
– Vijaya Bank
– Punjab & Sind Bank, Bank
– Syndicate Bank
– Dena Bank
– Allahabad Bank
– Union Bank of India
– Oriental Bank of Commerce (OBC)
Private Sector Banks Where You Can Open Jan Dhan Yojana Account
– ICICI Bank Ltd.
– Axis Bank Ltd.
– HDFC Bank Ltd.
– Federal Bank Ltd.
– IndusInd Bank Ltd.
– ING Vysya Bank Ltd.
– Karnataka Bank Ltd.
– Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd.
– YES Bank Ltd.
– Dhanalaxmi Bank Ltd.
|Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana 2022||Official Website|
Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana,
Department of Financial Services,
Ministry of Finance,
Room No. 106,
2nd Floor, Jeevan Deep Building,
Email: [email protected]
Toll Free No.- 1800-180-1111/ 1800-11-0001
PM Jan Dhan Yojana 2022 Online Faq
Where can I open my PM Jan Dhan Account?
You can open your account in any of the bank or any Business Correspondents’ (Kiosks like Bank Mitra).
Can I open my Jan Dhan account to avail the benefit of corona relief fund?
The benefit is being provided only to the existing account holders.
Can I open a joint Account under PM Jan Dhan Yojana?
Yes, you can open a joint account.
Is there any minimum limit of amount required to open a Jan Dhan Account?
No, you can open it with zero account balance.
What is the official site of PM Jan Dhan Yojana?
PM Jan Dhan Yojana's Official Site is pmjdy.gov.in
Check Also on this site