Punjab E Pass 2022 – The people who have work related transaction or movement of essential goods and services can apply for the Punjab Curfew E-Pass. The Chief Minister of Punjab has imposed mini Lockdown due to the Corona-Virus. While you apply online for the Punjab Movement E pass you need to attach certain documents. Any Identity Verification document, resident verification, and much more which is described below in details.
Punjab E Pass 2022
Punjab ceased state border for entering from any other state. People who want travel to Punjab state needs to have Curfew pass. Also Required RT-PCR negative report of the latest 72 hours. The People moving from Punjab to other states like Haryana, Rajasthan, Delhi, Himachal Pradesh, or any other need to get COVA e pass. There are Government of Punjab is restricts the movement of people from other states, Interstate, Inter District travel. So now get details regarding Punjab e pass Registration, Eligibility, Documents from below given process.
Punjab Covid19 Pass Details
|Curfew Imposed By||Punjab Government|
|Category||Punjab E Pass 2022|
|Article Title||E Pass 2022|
|Who can apply for Curfew Pass||Healthcare workers, logistic
Employees, Workers involved in
Transportation of Essential Products
Punjab EPass Online Application 2022
The government of Punjab issued an notification on their official website about the procedure to apply for the Punjab Curfew E-pass 2022. Before issuing the Curfew E Pass the official will organize the verification of the document which will require to be submitted application. The motto of the Punjab government to launch the facility of the Curfew E-pass to give permission only those who have any emergency or related to Grocery, Medical or other service.
Also Read Covid E Pass Status
Important Instruction For Punjab Curfew Pass 2022
Punjab has come up with strict lockdown guidelines and the individuals who are applying for the ePass also have to abide by them all.
- The ePass is only for the individuals who are involved in some kind of essential services such as healthcare, banking, electronic media or any one who have any emergency.
- Individuals applying for the ePass have to make sure to submit all the valid documents and correct information.
- Applicants who are applying to enter Punjab from other states must have done their RT-CPR test and should get a negative report uploaded on the eRegistration application form.
- If the candidates have already taken the vaccination and 2 weeks from the date of the vaccination has passed, then the vaccination certificate can be also provided.
- The validity of the frequency traveler ePass should of a maximum of 30 days.
Also Check>>>> PM Kisan 8th Installment Status
Punjab E Pass Registration 2022
Punjab Movement E pass Registration can get only by filling the form online. With the help of app or official website, you can fill the application form and next check for the status. Punjab Travel E pass Registration Online will take approximately five minutes. Fill the form, attach the required documents and if you are eligible then get the Covid19 epass for Punjab to Haryana, Delhi, Rajasthan, Himachal Pradesh, or any other Interstate, Inter district movement.
Must Check>>> Covid Delta + Varient Synptoms
How To Apply For Cova Curfew Pass 2022?
To register yourself through the official website you can follow the simple procedure given below:-
- First, visit the official website of Punjab E Pass given here
- On the home page of the website, you need to click on the tab of registration
- A new page will display on your screen
- You can also click on the Online Registration link here to directly land on that webpage
- You have to fill out the registration form
- Enter the required details such as-
- Travel Type
- Mode Of Travel
- Vehicle Type
- Vehicle Number
- Date Of Travel
- Passenger Details
- Mobile Number
- ID Type
- ID Number
- Present Address
- Travel Details
- Destination Address
- Tick mark the declaration message after reading it carefully
- Click on submit
Document Required For E Pass
Applicants who want to get an e-pass to travel in or outside of the Punjab state will require some documents for registration to validate their travel. We are listing all these documents below.
- Identity Proof
- Address related proofs
- photograph of the applicant
- Application declaring the cause of travel
Step to check Punjab lockdown Pass Status
- Once you are filled with the application form then you can able to track the status of the application through the official website of the Punjab government.
- Once the verification part will be over the officer will update the status of the application on the portal of the Punjab government.
- To check the status of the application, you need to open the Punjab government website and need to mention the application number on the application status tracker.
Official Website https://cova.punjab.gov.in/
Apply For Covid19 Pass 2022