Statue of Unity Ticket Booking Online : Here we will provide SUT Price list with helpline Phone/Contact Numbers,How to reach, Visit Rates, Helpline number customer care. Statue of Unity is one of the perfect locations to visit for a memorable trip. If you plan to visit the Statue of Unity in Gujarat, you will find several other tourist attractions nearby the place. This memorial is located near to Sardar Sarovar dam that you can visit during your trip here.
- Statue of Unity Ticket Booking
- Statue of Unity Online Ticket Booking soutickets.in
- About Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel
- About Statue of Unity
- How to reach the Statue of Unity via bus or car
- How to reach the Statue of Unity from the nearest railway stations
- How to reach the Statue of Unity from the nearest airport
- Statue of Unity Entry Fees
- Jungle Safari/Park/Garden Entry Ticket Price
- Statue of Unity Holidays List 2022
- How to Book Statue of Unity Tickets Online ?
- Statue of Unity Mobile App Download
- Statue of Unity Ticket Booking Price list Phone/Contact Number FAQ
Statue of Unity Ticket Booking
Statue of Unity is the tallest statue in the world and it is located in the Narmada district of Gujarat in India. This is statue is a memorial to great leader Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel who is also known as the Iron man of India. It is a tribute to Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel by the Indian government. The project of the Statue of Unity was announced on 7th October 2010 and was completed in 2018. If we talk about the height of the Statue of Unity, it is 182 meters tall and it is the highest statue in the world currently. Let’s Read how to get Statue of Unity Ticket Online Book on official portal souticket.in.
Statue of Unity Online Ticket Booking soutickets.in
|Name of Tourist Place||Statue of Unity|
|inaugurated by||Hon’ble PM Narendra Modi ji|
|Location||Kevadiya Village Narmada, Gujarat|
Check Gujarat Epass Booking here
About Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel
Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel was born on 31st October 1875 in Nadiad, Gujrat. Patel was an Indian barrister and one of the leaders of the Indian National Congress. He played a very important role in the struggle for independence of India and he also served as the first deputy prime minister of India after independence. He also served as home minister of India and later he took the charge of States department. At that time, there were 565 princely states in India and Patel united all of them.
Patel is also known for his contribution in drafting the constitution of India. While there were many suggestions for choosing a form of government and government officials, Patel was the one who argued and believed that the President should be elected by the people, hence, making President a representative of people. Despite his differences with Nehru and other leaders after independence, he never lost his vision of the great nation and worked tirelessly towards achieving all the dreams.
also read : – Corona vaccine for kids
About Statue of Unity
The Statue of Unity is a testimonial to the life of Sardar Patel, a role model of unity and statesmanship. The tallest statue of the world enjoys a splendidly scenic location facing the Sardar Sarovar Dam, 3.2 kilometres away. This colossal statue stands on the isle of Sadhu-Bet in River Narmada, at Kevadia, District Rajpipla in the Indian State of Gujarat, with the majestic Vindhyachal and Satpuda Mountain Ranges in the backdrop. The statue is fast becoming one of the country’s top tourist attractions.
Aimed to inspire generations, the Statue showcases Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel’s vision on unity, patriotism, inclusive growth and good governance.
This monument of India’s doyen of integrity and honesty is well designed to be a catalyst for development of the tribal population in the area around the Sardar Sarovar Dam. In conjunction with the Statue of Unity, several projects are being undertaken such as top-quality tourist facilities, excellent transport infrastructure with good connectivity, healthcare and education infrastructure and various tribal development initiatives.
How to reach the Statue of Unity via bus or car
One of the ways to reach the site via bus or car rental for the Statue of Unity is to drive on State Highway 11 and 63. You will arrive at the Kevadia town in Narmada district, which is only 3.5km away from the statue. Work is in progress to connect the statue site with a highway. For now, you need to take a bridge from the mainland or a ferry ride to get to the statue at Sadhu Bet island.
Major cities and their distance from the statue:
- Ahmedabad = 200 Km
- Vadodara =100 Km
- Surat = 160 Km
- Mumbai = 450 Km
How to reach the Statue of Unity from the nearest railway stations
Kevadia has the nearest railway station. Once you get down, you can simply book a car rental for the Statue of Unity.
Some other nearby railway stations are:
- Kevadia – Kevadia railway station
- Vadodara – Vadodara Railway Station
- Ahmedabad – Ahmedabad Junction
How to reach the Statue of Unity from the nearest airport
The nearest airport is Vadodara airport, which is situated 90km from the site. You can easily book a car rental for the Statue of Unity at minimal prices.
Other nearby airports are:
- Baroda (Vadodara) – Vadodara Airport
- Ahmedabad – Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel International Airport
Main Attractions for Tourist around Statue of Unity in Kevadia, Gujarat
- Sardar Sarovar Dam
- Khalwani Eco-Tourism
- Ekta Cruise
- Butterfly Garden
- Zarvani Eco-Tourism & Adventure Zone
- Zarvani Cycling
- Khalwani Couple Cycling
- Kevadia Bus Route
- Vishwa Van
- Cactus Garden
- Ekta Nursery
- Statue Of Unity
- Sardar Sarovar Nauka Vihar (Boating)
- River Rafting
- Arogya Van
- Arogya Van Wellness Centre
- Children Nutrition Park
- Glow Garden
- Jungle Safari
Statue of Unity Entry Fees
The Statue of Unity ticket price for the exhibition deck would cost you INR 350, which would include the trip to the top of the Statue of Unity. If you wish to not opt for an observation ticket, the ticket would cost INR 120 for adults with age 15 and above, for children, it’s INR 60.
Jungle Safari/Park/Garden Entry Ticket Price
- The entry ticket for Adults and Children (3 to 15 years) is Rupees 1030.
- The ticket price of Sou Viewing Gallery for Adults is Rupees 380 and Children (3 to 15 years) is Rupees 280.
- ticket price of Sou Entry for Adults is Rupees 150 and Children (3 to 15 years) is Rupees 90.
- The ticket price of Jungle Safari for Adults is Rupees 200 and Children (3 to 15 years) is Rupees 125.
- ticket price of Jungle Safari for Adults is Rupees 200 and Children (3 to 15 years) is Rupees 125.
- The ticket price of Cactus and Butterfly Garden for Adults is Rupees 60 and Children (3 to 15 years) is Rupees 40.
Book yourself for vaccine @ www.cowin.gov.in
Statue of Unity Holidays List 2022
Let’s Check Timings and Holidays of the Statue of Unity, as shown below.
- The Statue of Unity opens at 8:00 AM and closes at 6:00 PM from Tuesday to Sunday.
- The Laser Light and Sound Show can be viewed from 7:30 PM onwards daily, except on Mondays.
- The Statue of Unity is closed on Mondays for maintenance work.
- The statue will also be closed on important public holidays, according to the government calendar.
How to Book Statue of Unity Tickets Online ?
- First of all, you can visit the official website of the Statue of Unity and can make the bookings easily.
- You will find options for all types of tickets, so pick as per your budget.
- Enter your mobile number and OTP after that.
- You can choose the options like date, time, and optional attractions.
- It will ask for some basic information about the visitors and then you can make the payment.
- You can also go for the option of the official mobile application of Statue of Unity when you want to make an online reservation for the tickets.
|Official Portal||Click here|
Statue of Unity Mobile App Download
- First of all Visit the Google Play Store on your Mobile Device.
- Now Search for the “Statue of Unity Tickets Official Mobile App” in the search bar.
- then displays the app in the play store.
- Please Click on Install, and then the app gets downloaded into your mobile.
- Now, mobile users can enjoy the services of the Statue of Unity Mobile App.
Visit Statue of Unity: Address of Statue of Unity: Sardar Sarovar Dam, Kevadiya Village Narmada, Gujarat.
Helpline Number: 18002336600 (Toll-Free)
Some interesting facts about the Statue of Unity
- Built at a cost of around INR 3,000 Crores, Statue of Unity is the world’s tallest statue.
- Built over a period of 5 years, which included planning and construction, it took more than 3,000 workers to construct the statue which is expected to be a big boost to Gujarat Tourism.
- Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel Rashtriya Ekta Trust was assigned the task for arranging 129 tonnes of iron implements from 100 million farmers in more than 150,000 villages in India, under ‘Loha’ campaign.
- Incepted to pay homage to the Iron man of India, the statue can withstand wind up to 60m/s and earthquake up to 6.5 on Richter scale.
- The unique sculptor is carved by the Padma Bhushan awardee Ram V Sutar and bronze cladding work is carried out by the Chinese foundry, Jiangxi Toqine Company.
- The viewing gallery of the statue, at a height of 153 meters, can hold up to 200 visitors, providing a mesmerising view of Narmada Dam.
- The pride of Gujarat Tourism, Statue of Unity has a three-layered structure. The innermost layer is made of reinforced cement concrete, the middle layer is a steel structure and the outermost layer is 8mm bronze cladding.
- One of the major Tourist Destinations in Gujarat, the statue has two lifts near the legs of the statue which can carry 26 people each.
- The statue is said to be visible from a radius of 7 kilometres.
- Visitors can enjoy a film screening along with a light and laser show.
- There is a viewing gallery located at almost 153 meters, which offers spectacular views of the Sardar Sarovar Dam.
- Tourists can also explore the Memorial Garden divided into 3 storeys along with an Exhibition Hall which showcases the life and legacy of Sardar Vallabhai Patel.
Statue of Unity Ticket Booking Price list Phone/Contact Number FAQ
Where is the Statue of Unity (SOU) located in India?
The statue of unity is located in Kevadia in the Narmada district in the Gujarat State.
Are there any additional charges for carrying the Video Cameras and other gadgets?
Yes, the visitors should pay the additional charges for carrying the Video Cameras and other similar gadgets.
What are the visiting timings of the Statue of Unity?
The Statue of Unity is open on all days of the week, from 9 AM to 6 PM.
What are the ticket prices for the Statue of Unity?
The Statue of Unity ticket price for the exhibition deck is INR 350, which will include the trip to the top of the Statue of Unity. If you wish to not opt for an observation ticket, the ticket will cost INR 120 for adults with age 15 and above, for children, it’s INR 60.
Will international tourists have to buy a separate ticket?
No, international tourists will not have to buy a separate ticket to visit the Statue of Unity.
Are tourist guides available at the Statue of Unity?
Yes, plenty of tourist guides are available at the Statue of Unity.
Is entry free for kids?
Entry is free for kids only below the age of 3 years.
Check These Posts too on this site
- Tokyo Olympics 2022 Live
- Namo tablet Online register
- SSPY UP Pension Scheme 2022
- PM Kisan Beneficiary Status List
- PM Kisan Aadhaar Link Status check
- pmkisan.gov.in apply pm kisan yojana online
- School Reopen News in gujarat
- PM Kisan 9th Installment Dates
- Spice Money Login online
- Haryana Viklanag Pension Yojana 2022 apply here
- COVID 19 Lockdown date in India
- PM Kisan Tractor Scheme 2022