Telangana E Pass 2021 – During the 2nd wave of the COVID-19 pandemic, the government of Telangana imposed lock down & release guidelines to control the spread of the virus across the state. A partial lockdown is still active. The movement for any person is restricted. The citizens who need to travel amidst the curfew can apply for an e-pass. It is an essential & compulsory document to possess for traveling in to the state. It is required for the inter-state and inter-district movement. Follow the article below to get all the details about the TS ePass and the procedure to get one.
Telangana E Pass
Telangana is among the list of states where daily active cases of COVID 19 are increasing contentiously. To control the pandemic situation the state government imposed a lockdown. So people who have any kind of emergency or work can apply for Curfew Epass for their swift movement.
policeportal.tspolice.gov.in Curfew Pass Details
|Name of the State||Telangana|
|Article Title||Telangana Lock Down E Pass Application Form|
|Type of Pass||COVID-19 Lockdown ePass|
|Method of Application||Online|
|Article Category||Lockdown E Pass|
Telangana Lock Down E Pass Application Form
With the record-breaking cases of the COVID-19 afflicted, the state government of Telangana provides valid TS lockdown e Pass for the travelers. All the candidates who are entering the state (natives or non-natives) are suggested to register themselves for the Telangana ePass. State Traffic Police will ask for the permit on the borders. It will filter the infected people, which will eventually help to break the chain.
Instructions for TS Police e-pass
There are a few instructions that need to be follow by the applicant and the other travelers to be able to apply for the TS Lockdown e Pass for ease of travel.
- Individual who wants to apply for a TS Police e-pass must not reside in a containment zone.
- People must not visit the containment zone after getting the Telangana e-pass.
- Candidates must not have any Covid symptoms such as fever, cold, cough, etc.
- The information provides for the TS police e-pass must be valid and correct.
Also Check >>>> Covid 3rd wave
Telangana Police E Pass Registration
You can apply for Telangana Police E Pass Registration through official website i.e. https://policeportal.tspolice.gov.in/. From the moment the Covid19 Lockdown will impose in the state of Telangana you will be eligible for issuing it online. There is the only single mode through online which you can apply for TS E pass in Telangana. There is no procedure to apply for tspolice.gov.in e pass offline. So all the individuals can apply for Telangana Police lockdown epass through provided procedure.
Also Check Covid vaccsine registration in Haryana
How to Apply For TS E Pass 2021?
Here are the methods using which someone can obtain the Telangana ePass to move during the lockdown.
- First, go to the official web portal https://policeportal.tspolice.gov.in/.
- Now, click on ePass option available on the homepage of the portal.
- You have to select the district where you reside and then proceed.
- On the application page, you have to first provide your personal details.
- Enter your Aadhar number.
- After that, you have to choose the purpose of your visit from a huge list of a dropdown menu.
- Select your vehicle type from a dropdown menu and provide the vehicle registration number.
- Now you have to provide details about the place from where you are traveling to the location you will be going.
- After that upload a passport-size photo of yours that should not be more than 80KB.
- Next, upload a KYC document that you have selected earlier for KYC.
- Now, upload a purpose document that should not be more than 500KB.
- Enter the captcha code and click on save and generate acknowledgment slip.
Document & Information Required for E Pass Registration
- Aadhar number
- Document of purpose
- KYC document
- Ration card
- Driving License
- PAN card
- Voter ID Card
- Current photo of applicant
Document to Upload:
- Passport size Photo
- Valid ID Proof [Aadhaar, Voter ID or other]
- Upload ID/Certificate/Application
Check TS EPass 2021 Status
Once you submit the epass application then you may check its status online to know whether the pass application is accepted or not and it can be checked by following the instruction given below: –
- Visit the https://policeportal.tspolice.gov.in
- Select the “Click here for citizen print pass” tab
- Enter your reference number on the new page and submit it
- Your TS E pass application status will appear on your screen
- If it’s being approved then you can download it or generate its printout
Also Read on our Site