TN E Pass 2021 – The Tamil Nadu e pass registration is now available for travel in Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Kerala, and other states. The Public transport Service Movement restricted in the Tamil Nadu state after the highest spike in Covid-19 cases. For the last few days, the cases of Covid-19 were increasing, so government decided to impose Covid-19 Lockdown/ Curfew. The rules and guidelines for Some permissions and relaxations are allowed under E-Registration. E-pass rules are revised, and as per the new rule TN epass was mandatory for interstate and foreign travelers, now also is required for inter-district travelers.
TN E Pass 2021
TN ePass is a digital cum printed certificate provided by the Tamil Nadu State government to the people who are out in the public areas in case of emergency or essential services. Hence, the TN ePass is issued to the intra/inter/international candidates for emergency situations and can be scanned via QR code scanner by the police or official deployed to provide the hurdle-free movement to the citizens. For the civilians the TN Government has conveyed to stay safe at home.
Tamilnadu E Pass 2021 Overview
|Article Title||Tamil Nadu Curfew E Pass Apply Online|
|Launched by||By Tamil Nadu Administration|
|Article Category||Curfew Pass|
|Objective||Home delivery of commodities to people.|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of Portal||e-Pass District Collectorate|
TN E Pass Registration
Much the same as different states Tamil Nadu government is offering E-pass to their residents however it will be given to just the individuals who are partnered to the essential service and couldn’t suspend their work. If you are among the people who have a place with such a classification then you can apply for the TN COVID-19 Epass. The E-pass will provide once the confirmation procedure is finished by the official authorities of the Tamil Nadu Government.
Also Check>>>>>>> E Pass Status
Important Points for Tamil Nadu e Pass
The TN Government has made some strict instructions regarding the TN ePass so read each point carefully.
- Applicants who are found to offer wrong information while applying for the ePass will be liable to fetch legal actions.
- The application for TN ePass can reject if the authorities do not feel the reason or the details to be satisfactory.
- Anyone returning back home after the travel with the ePass has to stay in home isolation of 14 days.
Also Check>>>>> Cowin Certificate
TamilNadu EPass 2021 Application
According to the new guidelines of Lockdown and Curfew no one is allowed to move in the city or state under any circumstances without any valid reason. There is total movement restriction in the state and out the state at Kerala, Karnataka Andhra Pradesh, and others. Tamil Nadu will be going to issue to TN e pass at tnega.org covid-19 epass Application Form. Tamil Nadu lockdown Pass only to those wh full fill the eligibility criteria. Moreover if your tourist and travel at Ooty, Nilgiris, and various other places in the state, you need to first apply for TN epass registration Online and take permission by govt.
How to apply for TN E Pass 2021 through Official website?
- Go to the official web portal i.e. eregister.tnega.org
- You need to first confirm that either you are traveling from foreign to Tamil Nadu or Within India or state.
- After confirming, add your phone number and the captcha code.
- Click on the link OTP.
- You will receive an OTP. After adding the OTP you will have to choose from three options. Individual Travelling or Group Travelling via Road, Individual or Group Travelling via Train/ Flight.
- Provide all required information such as vehicle number, Reason of traveling, Date of Travelling, number of passengers, ID poof, type of vehicle, applicant age, name of the applicant, date of birth of the applicant, gender, travel range etc.
- Now after filling in all these details, you will next be on the page travel details.
- On this page you need to fill all the blanks like travelling purpose,travel date from which date to which date.
- Uploading of documents will be your last stage to get a Tamil Nadu e pass to apply online.
- Complete that and review all the information.
- After that submit TN E pass Application form and wait for it to get approved.
Documents Required For TN E Pass 2021
At the time of apply for TN ePass, you must have some documents that you have to keep ready to upload.
- Aadhar Card
- Any other photo identity proof such as passport, PAN card, electoral card, or driving license.
- Document to prove your visit
- Photograph in passport size
Check TN EPass Application Status
In order to know whether your TN ePass approved or not, here are the steps that you need to follow.
- Visit the official website of https://eregister.tnega.org/#/user/pass.
- provide the mobile number that you have used for applying.
- Enter the captcha and get OTP.
- Click on your application number to check whether your application approved or rejected.
- If the application approved, you can download your TN ePass from this page itself.