Tripura E Pass 2022 – Due to the increase cases of COVID19 in Tripura state, the Government of Tripura implement the complete curfew in the state. Further, the chief secretary of Tripura issued the guidelines regarding the implementation of the curfew throughout the state. People will be confined to their locality, emergency and essential service. People will need to make the Tripura ePass. Through this article, we completely guide the citizens of Tripura regarding eligibility, ePass Registration, status tracking, etc.
Tripura E Pass
The facilitation of the ePass has been provided by the state government of Tripura to those people who have any emergency. Citizens can apply online for the Tripura ePass which is a document provided to the citizens for travel. You can apply for the ePass under the essential service or the cases of emergency prevailing in the state. The Document will available in both Digital and Physical form comprising the applicant’s details along with the QR code. Which will be scanned by the police officials deployed into various checkpoints as a sign of verification and granting access to the Registrant.
cgg.gov.in Curfew Pass Details
|Post Title||Tripura E Pass 2022|
|Issuing Authority||Tripura state government via Municipal corporations|
|Article Category||E Pass|
|Aim of ePass||Grant access to the essential service providers or common citizens in an emergency situation|
|Official web portal||https://edistrict.tripura.gov.in|
Tripura Lock Down E Pass Application Form
The government of Tripura issued an notification on their official website about the procedure to apply for the Tripura Curfew E-pass 2022. Before issuing the Curfew E Pass the official will organize the verification of the document which will require to be submitted application. The objective of the Tripura government to launch the facility of the Curfew E-pass to give permission only those who have any emergency or related to Grocery, Medical or other service.
Also Read Covid E Pass Status
Eligibility Criteria for Tripura e-pass
If you want to check Eligibility Criteria For E Pass check below mentioned point.
- The Applicant must be a citizen of Tripura.
- Age of the Applicant must be above 18 years.
- Applicant must carry the Identity proof or document justifying the reason for Travel.
- Citizens Applicability for Tripura ePass depends upon the extreme emergency.
- All the essential commodity workers deployed at frontline for providing daily basis essentials such as sanitation workers, food delivery associates etc.
Also Check>>>>>>> Covid Vaccine Tracker
Tripura E Pass Registration
As the states are restricting the movement of vehicle during the lockdown, the state of tripura is also offering e-passes to the citizens of the state.Thereby allowing movement of the citizens in the state during the curfew/ lockdown. People can apply online for a pass without having to visit the offices. Therefore, Applicant from any district in the state can apply for the E pass through the portal or App. All the essential services and other people who need to go out in case of any emergency can apply for an e-pass.
Also Check Covid vaccine registration in Haryana
How to Apply For Tripura EPass 2022?
- Visit the official website of Tripura government state portal
- Click on the e-Pass for Movement during Lockdown appearing on the portal,
- Now the site will be redirected to the Tripura ePass application window.
- Under the Application portal, Applicant will need to provide the Applicant details such as Name of the Applicant, Gender category,Mobile Number etc.
- Next in the Present Address section, Enter the address information.
- Destination Address will comprise the same terms as Address section. Just the Applicant will need to provide the details of the final location He/She wants to reach.
- Next in the Travel Details, provide the required information .
- After that Applicant will required to provide the required details of the Passengers such as Name, Gender, Mobile Number
- Post captcha verification, Click on the Submit button being located on the right bottom of the portal .
- The Tripura ePass Application of the citizen will be registered successfully.
Document Require for E Pass Registration
To apply for the curfew Tripura Epass in the state you will need some documents during the application form given below:
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile Number
- Aadhaar card
- Voter ID card
- Job proof
- Number of Members
- Vehicle Registration number
Check Tripura EPass 2022 Status
- Visit the official web portal of Tripura e-Curfew pass.
- The webpage will appear on the screen.
- The registered applicant is required to tap on the Admin Dashboard button.
- Web site will redirect to the Tripura ePass login window.
- Applicant will need to enter the email address and password.
- After that Applicant will click on the Login button on the bottom, the dashboard of the Application of the candidate will open enoting the Covid19 ePass status
Official Website https://edistrict.tripura.gov.in
Apply For E Pass