University Grants Commission National Eligibility Test (UGC NET) is a national-level examination. This exam is conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA) twice every year. This exam is conducted to determine the eligibility of Indian nationals for Assistant Professor and Junior Research Fellowship and for Assistant Professor only. The application form is released through online mode only. Candidates can read this article to know all the details about UGC NET Application Form 2022 including application details, fee, eligibility, and much more.
UGC NET Application Form 2022
UGC NET Application Form Correction 2022 window is open now. If the candidates have filled the application form incorrectly, they have the opportunity to make changes in their online application form. NTA has opened the UGC NET form correction facility for the combined examination of UGC NET June 2022 and December 2020 from 7th to 12th September 2022 (up to 11:50 PM). Candidates should take advantage of the opportunity to make any corrections in the form.
NTA had released the UGC NET Exam 2022 Application Form on its official website on 10th August 2022. Applicants can fill the UGC NET 2022 Application Form for the post of Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and/or Assistant Professor. For your ease and convenience, we have prepared the detailed procedure to fill the UGC NET 2022 Application Form. UGC NET 2022 form can be filled online from 10 August to 05 September 2022 (up to 11:50 PM).
Also, please note that only one application form is to be submitted by a candidate. Candidates who have registered for the December 2020 cycle of UGC-NET but have not yet completed the application process can apply online at https://ugcnet.nta.nic.in or www.nta.ac.in Can collect. Candidates are urged to read the UGC NET 2022 Information Bulletin carefully. Check eligibility details, exam pattern, and other important details before filling the application form. Read the instructions given below on how to fill UGC NET 2022 online application form. Also, check application fee details and important dates.
UGC NET 2022 Application Form – Overview
|Organization||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Examination||UGC National Eligibility Test (UGC NET)|
|Application Form Date||Re-Started|
|Closing Date||September 2022|
|Level of Examination||National Level Examination|
|UGC NET 2022 Exam Date||20th, 21st, 22nd, 24th, 25th, 26th, 29th, 30th November & 1st, 3rd,4th, 5th December 2022|
|Mode Of Form||Online|
UGC NET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Qualification: Candidates should have Master’s Degree or equivalent from any recognized Institute/University.
Age Relaxation: There will be an age relaxation of 5 years for reserved category candidates (SC/ ST/ PWD/ OBC NCL and Women) and 3 years for LLM. degree holder.
UGC NET Qualifying Criteria: Candidates must have secured 55% aggregate marks (50% for SC/ST/PWD candidates) in their qualifying examination.
Subjects must be Passed: Candidates must have passed with their examination stream i.e. Computer Science & Applications, Humanities, Social Science, etc.
Appearing Eligibility: Candidates who are appearing in their final year will also be eligible to apply.
UGC NET Age Limit 2022
- JRF: Not exceeding 31 years as on the 1st day of the month ending the examination i.e. 1st March 2022
- Assistant Professor: There is no upper age limit to apply for UGC-NET for Assistant Professor.
UGC NET 2022 Application Dates
|General/ Unreserved||Rs. 1000/-|
|Gen-EWS/ OBC-NCL||Rs. 500/-|
|Scheduled Caste (SC) / Scheduled Tribes (ST) / Person with Disability (PwD), Third gender||Rs. 250/-|
UGC NET 2022 – Important Dates
|UGC NET 2022 Online Registration Dates||10th August To 5th September 2022|
|Last Date to Pay UGC NET Online form Fee||6th September 2022|
|Correction Date in UGC NET Application Form 2022||7th To 12th September 2022|
|UGC NET Admit Card 2022 Release Date||To Be Announced|
|Date of UGC NET 2022||20th, 21st, 22nd, 24th, 25th, 26th, 29th, 30th November & 1st, 3rd,4th, 5th December 2022|
|UGC NET 2022 Answer Key & Question Paper Date||To be announced later on the website|
|Release Date of UGC NET Result 2022||To Be Announced|
Steps to Apply for UGC NET Application Form 2022
- Go to the official website ugcnet.nta.nic.in.
- Then click on the ‘Fill Online Application Form’ button.
- Now click on the ‘New Registration’ tab.
- Fill in the basic details i.e. name, email ID, and working mobile number, and click on the ‘Submit button.
- A message will be sent to your registered email id regarding login credentials.
- Login using login credentials i.e. application number and password.
- Fill in the details carefully including educational, personal i.e. qualification, address, and others.
- Select four exam cities as per your choice.
- After filling in all the details click on the ‘Submit’ tab.
- Now go to the Upload Document link.
- After uploading all the documents click on the ‘Save and Proceed button.
- Now Pay the Application Fee Through Online Mode Using Debit Card or Credit Card.
- After successful payment verify and re-check all the details carefully.
- Take a printout of the filled application form (confirmation page) for future reference.