Uttarakhand E Pass 2021 – The State Government of Uttarakhand imposed a complete lockdown to control covid19 infection in the state. People who need to move out in any emergency can apply for the Uttarakhand e Pass service and get it from the official portal. While there will be a strict lockdown that the citizens have to abide by, the State Government has also introduced Uttarakhand e Pass for individuals who need to move in the lockdown for emergency purposes.
- Uttarakhand E Pass 2021
- Uttarakhand E Pass Application Form 2021
Uttarakhand E Pass 2021
As you all know the 2nd wave of COVID 19 is pandemic in the state and the number of positive cases is increasing day by day. So Government imposed a week lockdown in their states. The active cases are increasing rapidly and in order to curb the second wave in the Uttarakhand State, the state government implements night curfew and restrictions in movements to some extent. Meanwhile, due to the spike in COVID cases, the UK government has now made it compulsory to have a travel pass for all who are traveling to UK or going to other state from Uttarakhand.
smartcitydehradun.uk.gov.in Curfew E Pass Details
||Uttarakhand E Pass Apply Online Registration|
|Type of Pass||ePass for Travel From Uttarakhand, To Uttarakhand and Within Uttarakhand|
|Method of Application||Online|
|Official Authority||Dehradun Smart City Limited|
Uttarakhand Pravasi Yatra Registration
The government of Uttarakhand state prepared an online portal, Dehradun Smart City Ltd. to ease the process. In order to get an e-Pass for the movement to/ from the state of Uttarakhand, interested people need to register themselves on the portal. This complete process is called Uttarakhand Pravasi Yatra Registration. The migrants who wish to relocate during these restricted times must apply through the portal.
Also Check E Pass Status
Mandatory Travel Guidelines to visit Uttarakhand
- Registration (e-Pass) is mandatory for all inbound persons by all modes of transportation, on the Smart City web portal of Dehradun: https://dsclservices.org.in/apply.php , prior to their travel.
- It is compulsory to bring RT-PCR Covid-negative test report not later than 72 Hours, while entering Uttarakhand.
- All treks in Uttarakhand are now open (with strict covid guidelines)
- if you are planning for Char Dham Yatra, then check Char Dham Yatra Guidelines.
Check >>> CoWIN Certificate Merge here
Uttarakhand E Pass Application Form 2021
As per the official website, e-pass is being issued for those who are related to essential services like health, manufacturing, transport, storage, shops, banking, media persons. In exceptional cases, medical emergency cases can also apply for the same. Aspirants who are willing to apply online application then download official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “Uttarakhand Curfew e-Pass” below.
Also Check>>>> PM Kisan 8th Installment Status
How to Apply for Uttarakhand Parvasi Yatra Pass 2021
- Visit the official website http://smartcitydehradun.uk.gov.in/.
- Click on the option of Uttarakhand Curfew Pass directly to get an application page open in front of you https://dsclservices.org.in/apply.php.
- First, provide your travel type.
- Next, you have to select the Registration category where you need to select from the categories.
- After that, provide your date of the journey.
- Now, you have to mention the location from where you are traveling and then you have to mention the location where you will be traveling to.
- Finally, you have to provide your personal details such as Name mobile no etc.
- Select any of the identity cards that you have and then provide the identity card number.
- Next, provide the status that you have on the Arogya Setu application.
- Now, select the number of members who will be traveling with you.
- Upload the identity card that you have mentioned earlier and make sure it should also work as an address proof.
- Go through a number of declarations and tick them.
- Click on the Submit option.
Documents Required For E Pass Application
The applying citizens will require the following list of documents while applying for the uttarakhand e Pass 2021 through the online portal of DSCL.
- Aadhaar Card
- Residential Proof
- Destination Address
- Other ID Proof
- Active Mobile number