Voter ID Status Check : Hello Friends Now You can Vote id card checked online state-wise at votersportal.eci.gov.in or nvsp.in Check Voter Card Online Application Tracking System, epic voter card Download with Photo. voter id kaise check kare, kaise pata kare ki mera voter id card bana hai ya nhi.
- Voter ID Status Check 2022
- voterportal.eci.gov.in Voter ID Status Check 2022 Online
- State wise Voter ID card Status Online
- Which Documents Required for Voter ID apply online
- How to Apply for Voter ID Card Online?
- How to Voter Card Track Online?
- How to Do NVSP Voter ID Registration process?
- How to check name in Voter ID List 2022?
- How to check Voter ID Correction Status Online?
- Voter Card Status FAQ
Voter ID Status Check 2022
As You Know voter card is an important document for all the citizens of india as it provide the right to vote. It is identity card for all the citizens of India. Nowadays it is very easy to make voter card online without going to government offices. Government has made easy way to make Voter card by creating a portal in which you can check voter card online application track, epic voter card download with photo. “voterportal.eci.gov.in or nvsp.in ” is the portal on which one can check online voter ID status check 2022 State wise. This article you will be given a complete information about the how to apply for the voter ID, how to Check voter ID status State wise etc.
Voter Id Card Apply Online – Status Check
|Name of Document||Voter ID Card|
|Under||National Voters Service Portal (NVSP)|
|Commission||Election Commission of India|
|Article Category||Voter Card|
|Beneficiaries||Residents of India above 18 years|
|Check Status||NVSP Voter ID Status 2022|
voterportal.eci.gov.in Voter ID Status Check 2022 Online
Election Commission of India manage the voter IDs of every citizens. It is an important document which gives the right to vote in elections. Nowadays you can apply for the voter ID online. To vote in Rajya Sabha and Lok Sabha elections , one need the voter card as an identity card in India. Water guard is very compulsory document for all the people above 18 years of age.
in 1993, India introduced voter ID card. It is helpful in age proof, address proof and in travelling. Now days you can apply for the voter ID by visiting the official website of ECI and check the status of voter ID and voter list. Through offline you can also apply for the voter ID by visiting CEO’s office and collect all the information related to the voter ID. You can check the status of voter ID and the list of voters online and through sms.
State wise Voter ID card Status Online
List of the states in India with respective Official website for tracking Voter ID card status Online.
|Andhra Pradesh (AP)||ceoandhra.nic.in|
|Himachal Pradesh (HP)||himachal.nic.in|
|Jammu and Kashmir (JK)||ceojk.nic.in|
|Madhya Pradesh (MP)||ceomadhyapradesh.nic.in|
|Tamil Nadu (TN)||elections.tn.gov.in|
|Uttar Pradesh (UP)||ceouttarpradesh.nic.in|
|West Bengal (WB)||ceowestbengal.nic.in|
Which Documents Required for Voter ID apply online
Number of documents are needed at the time of appling for voter ID card are:
- Aadhar card
- Age proof certificate
- Bank passbook
- Income certificate
- Rental agreement
- PAN card
- Indian passport
- 5th, 8th, 10th class mark sheet
- Birth certificate
- Driving license
- Water bill
- Electricity bill
- Gas connection bill
- Ration card.
How to Apply for Voter ID Card Online?
You can apply online for Voter ID here on this page, you have to follow these steps, which are as follows:-
- First of all, you have to go to the official website.
Whose link is:- https://voterportal.eci.gov.in/.
- Now click on the option of “Create an Account” on the home page.
- Then After that, a new page will open on your screen.
- Now enter your mobile number and email id.
- Then you have to verify through OTP, the link of which will come on your email ID.
- Now After that on the same page, you have to enter your password.
- Then After entering the correct password, you have to click on login.
- Dashboard of NVSP will open on your screen, in which you have to click on “New Voter Registration“.
- Then on the next page, you will be asked, from which you have to select an option. Voter ID Card online application.
- After that, Here you will be asked about your citizenship, for which you will be given three options and you will have to select one.
- Now After that, you will be asked some details, which you will have to fill incorrectly, and also you will have to submit your DOB certificate.
- Now click on save and continue that page.
- Then on next page, you have to upload a passport-size photograph of 200KB size.
- Now If you have any disability then you have to fill it, otherwise, you have to click on save and proceed.
- Please fill in the EPIC and voter card number of any member of your family and also the name of that family member.
- Now After that, you will have to provide your address proof, as well as provide documents.
- Please Check Now Your Application form correct information or not and Now to click on submit.
- After clicking, you will be given a reference ID number, through which you can check your voter ID status.
Apply Now : Click here
How to Voter Card Track Online?
By following the simple steps a candidate can track their online application for new voter ID cards. One can check the voter card status by visiting voters portal by ECI. Through NVSP & voterportal.eci.gov.in portal, election Commission of India has provided better , easy online services.
How to Do NVSP Voter ID Registration process?
In this article you will get the all information regarding the NVSP Voter ID Registration process. You can apply new registration of NVSP VoterID. We will provide u step by step information as per the official website. Once you register on the official website you will eligible for the the new registration first you need yourself registered with the the online portal. Below we have discuss how to to your account login process.
- In the NVSP Enrollment Process, you have to first go to the NVSP authorized website.
- Now click on the enrollment choice given on the right side.
- Now a new page will open in front of you, in which you will have to enter your individual info.
- On the page, first of all, you have to get your mobile number confirmed by OTP.
- Now you select the option with the EPIC number or without the EPIC number given in it.
- After choosing the EPIC number, you will have to enter your EPIC number and register yourself by creating a new password.
- Without EPIC Number you will have to register with your first name, last name, email id, and password.
How to check name in Voter ID List 2022?
- check the status, first, you have to go to the official online portal, the link of which will be available to you in our Post.
- After that, open the homepage
- you have to click on “Application Status” on the home page.
- Then a new page will open in front of you.
- In that, you have to fill in your reference ID.
- After entry all details, you have to click on Track Status.
- Then all the information about your voter id status will open on your screen.
How to check Voter ID Correction Status Online?
By Using the reference number that you have obtained while submitting the Form 8 (online or offline), you can follow below steps to check for the Vote Id Correction status: You can follow these simple steps to check the status for Voter Card Correction of your Form 8 application.
- First of all Visit national voter’s service portal – that provides a wide range of Voter ID related services.
- Now Enter the reference number that was provided to you during the Form 8 submission (online or offline) (make sure the reference number is accurate and doesn’t have omitted or incorrect letters or numbers).
- Then Click on ‘Track Status’ to see the results
- Now If the application is not processed and it is in a pending status, you can bookmark the page to visit later
- You can also track the status of your Voter ID Card by calling 1950 from your BSNL or MTNL telephone. ‘
The process for correcting a voter ID card takes around 2 to 3 weeks. You will be required to produce necessary documents (physical copies for offline submission and scanned copies for online submissions) in order to request for voter ID correction(s).
Voter Card Status FAQ
How can you check your name in the electoral roll ?
Please follow the below steps to check your name in the electoral roll: 1. Register by entering an email ID 2. Verify your email id by received mail. 3. Create a password for your account. 4. Click on Electoral Search at Homepage 5. Provide Voter ID number or details to search the name.
What are the methods through which an individual can search the status of their Voter ID?
Customers can find information regarding their Voter Id and its status through the following methods - Official Website of the Election Commission of India and websites dedicated to each state Through SMS Calling the official Helpline number
In order to find the status of the Voter ID online, what are the details that will have to be provided?
In order to find information regarding their Voter ID, customers will have to provide their name, the name of their father/husband, date of birth, gender, constituency and the state in which they are residing.
I have lost my old Voter card. How can I get a new Voter ID card?
You can apply to issue a duplicate EPIC card by registering to voter portal. The user needs to follow the below steps for the duplicate voter id. Register by entering an email ID Verify your email id by received mail. Create a password for your account. At dashboard select select
How can I contact my area BLO,ERO?
Contact details of DEO, ERO, AERO, BLO are available at Voter Portal https://voterportal.eci.gov.in on profile page.