www.cowin.gov.in :- Cowin 2.0 portal registration for vaccination, Covid 19 vaccine online registration, Eligibility criteria for covid 19 vaccination and other features available here along with the official website. We are requesting to everyone that you must register for Vaccination. Once the Registration will be done, you will book Vaccination Slot. As of now, millions people had registered yourself for Covid 19 Vaccination.
- www.cowin.gov.in Registration
- www.cowin.gov.in Covid Vaccine Registration
- Required Documents for Cowin Registration
- How to Register on cowin.gov.in Online?
- Covid 19 Vaccine Registration – State Wise
- CoWin Vaccine Slot booking Online
- Covid 19 Vaccine Eligibility
- Cowin Vaccine Certificate
Those belong in Group 18-44 Years can Register for Covid-19 Vaccine at CoWin Portal. The Registration process opened on April 28, 2021 and are continuing. Details about Co-Win Portal Self Registration is available here. The Government of India has started an Online Portal for Covid Vaccine Registration of Group 18-44 Years. The Indian Government want to complete the process of Vaccination of 18+ Years. All of you can download Covid Vaccination Certification from main page of CoWin.
Check Your Ideal Oxygen Level
Check here detailed information about Cowin.Gov.in Self Registration Process. All of you can directly register for Vaccination at your home. You should not go anywhere for registration. The People have to visit www.cowin.gov.in for Co-Win Self Registration 18+ Years.
www.cowin.gov.in Covid Vaccine Registration
|Registration for||Covid Vaccine Registration|
|Registration started form||28 April 2021|
|Vaccination started on||01 May 2021 at 4 PM|
|Age Required for Vaccine||18+|
Required Documents for Cowin Registration
- Aadhar Card.
- Driving License.
- Pan Card.
- Pension Passbook.
- NPR Smart Card.
- Voter ID Card.
How to Register on cowin.gov.in Online?
Here, we have listed the method through where you can successfully register yourself to get the COVID-19 vaccination in your nearest centre so you just have to select the preferred method from the given list
- First of all, people have to open the official website.
- From the home page of the official website click on the “register yourself” option
- Now a new login page will open on your computer or mobile screen
- Here you have to enter your mobile number and click on the get OTP option
- Enter OTP number and click on verify option
- Now the vaccination registration form will open
- Here you have to enter your details like Photo Id, Id No., name, birth year etc
- Click on the “Register” button
- After this a confirmation message will come
- After the successful registration Account Details,” page will appear, from here you can add more persons by clicking on Add more option.
After you have got your registration done, you can also add up other candidates up to a maximum of 3 on your profile. Follow these steps to add other individuals.
- After registration, you can access the page of Account details where you will find the option of Add More on which you have to click.
- Enter the details of the person in the same way how you added your details earlier.
- Now click on the option of Add.
- Soon, again you will get a confirmation message of adding a member to your account.
In case, if you wish to delete a member, you can do it by following these steps.
- Again, from the Account Details page, you can delete a member from your account.
- You will find the option of Delete in front of the name of the existing member on which you have to click.
That’s it and the individual will get deleted from your account.
Covid 19 Vaccine Registration – State Wise
|Andhra Pradesh (AP)||Arunachal Pradesh||Assam|
|Haryana||Himachal Pradesh (HP)||Jharkhand|
|Jammu & Kashmir (J&K)||Kerala||Karnataka|
|Madhya Pradesh (MP)||Maharashtra||Nagaland|
|Tamil Nadu||Uttarakhand||Uttar Pradesh|
|West Bengal||Andaman and Nicobar Islands||Daman and Diu|
CoWin Vaccine Slot booking Online
- After successfully registration, you have to book slot for vaccination.
- In this case, you have to click on “Schedule” Button.
- You have to search place for Appointment for Dose 1.
- Find Place by using Pin Number or Search By District.
- Then Click on Search Button.
- Check Date and Book your Slot now.
Covid 19 Vaccine Eligibility
- In the First Phase, All senior citizens and who are above 45 years can go for vaccination
- In the second phase, that is starting from 1st may 2021 all 18-year youngster and above can go for vaccination
- All Health Care Workers (HCWs) & Frontline Workers (FLCs) as specified by the Health Ministry
- As the vaccination cycle include 2 doses, citizen’s appointment for 2nd dose after 28 days will be automatically scheduled
Cowin Vaccine Certificate
After Vaccination, the People can download Cowin Vaccine Certificate. Now You can directly download Covid Vaccination Certificate at Cowin Portal. You need to log on the Cowin Portal to download Certificate.
You can Download Cowin Certificate here.
|Cowin Portal||Check Now|
|Self Registration Portal||https://selfregistration.cowin.gov.in/|
Check these Posts too
- Covid Self Test Kit
- Corona Third Wave
- Delta+ Variant
- Remdesivir Injection
- Nasal Spray Vaccine
- Book E Pass Online
- Tokyo Olympics Live 2021